Signup Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    at no time was chargeback! there was a dispute the chargeback. this does not mean that he lost money ...

Quote Originally Posted by gponce View Post
    I bought the product I saw countless bugs. not liked, I found the right to start chargeback. I started before posting in the forum errors on it. he's complaining that I not paid the determined value. This is a lie! because in my paypal no transaction statement. and he says -4USD to Lord Angel Del Monte. After I reported the errors to him, he gave update on the script and said that it was being sent to all they bought. I realized I had not received, and soon sent a PM to own. A not, several, asking them to send me the script. It did not in any of the trials, continued with the chargeback. I believe that, while not pleased with a certain thing that I buy online, I'm entitled to recover my money. This was an isolated case. He also complained that received only USD 3.56 I think. q believe the 0,44 paypal charged for intermediate. And another, for a person to sell a script, it must be tested by countless hours to see that there is not bugs. His was wrong from the depot to the hunt.

@Harvey @ozzix @Imba
    1. You found a single bug which is the casting exori flam, the TS withdrawer and TS checker before buying to edron was a suggestion which I did.

2. I know you paid coz you got the first script, the problem is you filed a chargeback after sending you the update before adding your suggestion

3. I did not said I didnt recieve the payment, I recieve the payment BUT after you filed chargeback, the payment was hold by paypal.

4. Yes, I did sent updates, you recieved the first update after you inform me about the spell bug on sorcerer, after that, you filed chargeback, then you suggested to add rune withdrawer and rune checker before going to edron which I did sent VIA DPD, the problem is, auto delivery blocked your email from recieving the update due to your chargeback in paypal which makes your payment pending. I told you several times complete the payment so you can recieve the update but u insisted on arguing that you already paid.

5. You cannot just file chargeback after purchasing scripts and claim you are not satisfied, else, you can always say you are not pleased with the script you paid and always file chargeback and get away with the script for free. Besides, sellers have to pay a small amount of fee when giving refund.

6. I dont complain about recieving 3.56 USD, I have been selling scripts since 2013, and I already figured it out that paypal is charging 2.9% plus $0.30 USD on every payment recieved before you even started botting.

7. The script are tested before I released, I didnt noticed the spell bug since I tested it on Druid while you run it on sorcerer, not all scripters are perfect, even known scripters has some issues with the work, that is why we always give 100% customer support and as quick as possible.

This is the best formal english I could give you so feel free to use google translator to your desired language so you could understand better.

its my right! if i dont liked, i just start a charge back! the script have alooooot of bugs! newbie scripter! if he want take 4 dollars for free, just do it

a dont wanna cry about 4 dollars

EDIT: I removed the chargeback
    PS: Your 4 dollars is nothing seriously, its the thought that counts here.

at no time was chargeback! there was a dispute the chargeback. this does not mean that he lost money ...
    Seriously, try using another paypal account and file chargeback on your another account, and escalate the problem. Check the fees that seller have to deal with if they loose so you will understand why moderators are implementing banishment for customers who filed chargebacks.
    I am willing to loose more than what you paid just to give you a lesson.

Banned
    yes, I acted wrong, so much so that it recognizes the error and removed the chargeback. I apologize, but it does not want to have my account deleted. I am not sleazy the way to do this, pay and then reverse ... If you want to send the script, great, if not great too. thanks bye

yes, I acted wrong, so much so that it recognizes the error and removed the chargeback. I apologize, but it does not want to have my account deleted. I am not sleazy the way to do this, pay and then reverse ... If you want to send the script, great, if not great too. thanks bye
    I accept your apology. I have removed you from DPD blacklist and will be receiving future update also sent the latest version to your email manually. Please don't chargeback on any legit sellers here in forum.
    Cheers

Problem closed

closed

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    Oramond Sewers [MAGE |RP X1 | RP X2 |RP X3|EK X2 | EK X1]
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]