Signup Now

Thread: date comparing

Free User

date comparing

how to compere dates ? I try to write a function which will logout character if his time playing is higher than X. I thought that would by quite easy example
    if ($charactertime > 3*60*60*100) then go xxx and logout. Unfortunatelythe result of this request $charactertime is in some strange format (in the documentation I read that it should by in ms) but the result of this request looks like this... 22:05:40:46. I tried before to round it time(math.floor($charactertime / 1000)) - and it returned more accessible result - 33:20 (mm:ss) but I'm not sure how can I compare this :/
    Sorry if my English is incomprehensible. Please correct me, I will know for the future. Five years without any training of language... idioms, phrases, grammar sometimes (jeeeeaa... frequently) makes me problem

Free User
    any sugesstions ?
    Sorry if my English is incomprehensible. Please correct me, I will know for the future. Five years without any training of language... idioms, phrases, grammar sometimes (jeeeeaa... frequently) makes me problem

Quote Originally Posted by Vexus View Post
    how to compere dates ? I try to write a function which will logout character if his time playing is higher than X. I thought that would by quite easy example
    if ($charactertime > 3*60*60*100) then go xxx and logout. Unfortunatelythe result of this request $charactertime is in some strange format (in the documentation I read that it should by in ms) but the result of this request looks like this... 22:05:40:46. I tried before to round it time(math.floor($charactertime / 1000)) - and it returned more accessible result - 33:20 (mm:ss) but I'm not sure how can I compare this :/
    1- $stamina = time stamina...example:

by default $ stamina is in minutes. Q If you want him to leave with $ stamina less than or equal to 15h ....

if $stamina <= 15*60 then  -- number 15, It means hours
    gotolabel('Start', 'Refill')
    end

not putting as hours ...

if $stamina <= 900 then  -- number 900, stamina default minutes
    end

2- $charactertime = played time HUD...time default milliseconds....example:

if $charactertime >= 1*3600000 then ---
    end

1 = h
    3600000 = 1h in milliseconds...
    When the character is 1 hour or more in the game, time "counted on the clock" it will exit

---Resume

$stamina = default minutes....
    1h = 60 minutes therefore = 1x60 = 1*60
    2h = 120 minutes therefore = 2x60 = 2*60
    and so on

$charactertime = default milliseconds....
    1h = 3600000 therefore = 1x3600000 = 1*3600000
    2h = 7200000 therefore = 2x3600000 = 2*3600000
    and so on

I hope you understand. Sorry for English.

Free User
    I tried to do something like this but apparently I had something to screw up. Thanks, now it is working.