Signup Now
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Mass ban? :eek:

Well, theoretically speaking, they obviously can track parcels (including their content), transfers and even gold dropped on depots or anywhere (even though the last one would be rather complicated).
    The real question is: do they do it? And, for that question, I'm afraid no one has the answer.

Free User
    Yestarday Delate 196 Ek and 250 ED. Only used Windbot;]. Ehhh ...

Free User
    3 k same account (90, 81, 67) - was botting at OF outside, probably cause of reports (alot of lvls 30-40 retards hunting there)
    if they cut off one head, two more shall take its place.

Free User
    300 ek deleted last night botting 5-8 hrs a day in svargrond mines

Free User
    lmfao 15 minuts ago 126 EK+ 78ek gone :'(

Free User
    I had 30 accounts deleted that were created using the same email e.g. [email protected], [email protected].

They were junk level 8s created to task only.

All of these accounts were deleted at the same time.

5 older accounts (2+ years) using the same script, including the account I used to make the script, were untouched.

I think they manually checked that, because they only touched accounts that were created that week using that email, they didn't just ban all accounts using the same IP. They didn't even delete my holder which I created to hold the gold they earn. I never botted on the holder.

Also CIP blocked my IP from creating accounts. First time they blocked me it lasted 24h, but this block has been active for 3 weeks. I can change my IP whenever so that doesn't worry me.

17 bot knights got deleted time to make new characters

Free User
    Well yday I was del on repenters acc on morta and unfortunatelly had 900+k on it. It was sunday around 23:50 i went offline and when I tried to log in at 2am acc was already deleted. I got 5 more accounts on morta and 7 and quilia and they are safe, it might have something to do I was using script to move s/w/n/e while standing on 1 of the chars to not get logout (it was highest ab dp floor so dont think so that somebody reported me, even if that was few reports).

Day and time of deletion dont looks like it was a manual report since everyone knows how cip works at weekend Imo they did upgraded their tool before they posted the article with deletions and they started to take it serious.