Signup Now
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Mass ban? :eek:

I get deleted in my char 230+ :S

Quote Originally Posted by KrusT View Post
    Hi, i get deleted few days ago, and my money holder ( how never used bot ) get deleted, and i send an email from cip, take a look on the answer:

They dont said my char use bot (because he don't), they said my char are involved on "KK's Mafia" kkkk.

So until money holder are not safe anymore.

man thats one of the reasons i think i was deleted on my main aswell.. I used to transfer all my money from makers to him. maybe cip its checking transfers too?? looool

I was deleted on a bot account today. 211 ek, 205 ek 172 RP gone.

With one account gone, another will take his place.

Quote Originally Posted by zipus View Post
    man thats one of the reasons i think i was deleted on my main aswell.. I used to transfer all my money from makers to him. maybe cip its checking transfers too?? looool
    Bro, (what i gonna say is pure speculation) i think parcels and transfer with bank have "logs" of this actions in cipsoft, the only "WAY" to avoid this "logs" are throwing up on depot of your Holder Char, or buying something spensive with your main from your maker, like you put on market on your holder, selling an mana potion for 1kk, and with your main you buy that potion for 1kk from your holder, so your holder get your 1kk by market.

but the throwing on depot way is more easy XD

AGAIN, ALL I SAID IS PURE SPECULATION. xD

Cip can track who sent and who received the parcel, but can't check its content. If you're ever going to parcel something to your holders do it on random days and don't do it often, if you can do it from different accounts also, do it. Also, you can do bank transfers too, as long as they're not always to the same character and they're not too often also.

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxZin xD View Post
    Cip can track who sent and who received the parcel, but can't check its content. If you're ever going to parcel something to your holders do it on random days and don't do it often, if you can do it from different accounts also, do it. Also, you can do bank transfers too, as long as they're not always to the same character and they're not too often also.
    Do we really know this is true?!

Im not saying its untrue, but I cant remember that I've ever seen this as and official statement or anything.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko View Post

Im not saying its untrue, but I cant remember that I've ever seen this as and official statement or anything.

I remember cip tracking down money even though people parceled it/transferred/threw on the ground to other chars that was obtained from a bug a few years ago so I'm pretty sure they have extensive logs and tracking abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Franko View Post

I guess I can tell you since you were from RBP. Remember there was a guy selling rbp days and he scammed everyone all of a sudden? He claimed some people sent empty parcels, so I e-mailed CipSoft just to check if there was a way to check if x char received from char y one parcel with z items. The reply was something like this:

Code:
    Thank you for your request.

There are only 2 possible scenarios: Either the parcel was addressed correct, then it was delivered correct, or it was not addressed correct, then it was delivered to someone else. 

I am sorry, but we can not see where and what was sent.

Kind regards,
    Drudak 
    Tibia Customer Support

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Quote Originally Posted by RoxZin xD View Post
    I guess I can tell you since you were from RBP. Remember there was a guy selling rbp days and he scammed everyone all of a sudden? He claimed some people sent empty parcels, so I e-mailed CipSoft just to check if there was a way to check if x char received from char y one parcel with z items. The reply was something like this:

Code:
    Thank you for your request.

There are only 2 possible scenarios: Either the parcel was addressed correct, then it was delivered correct, or it was not addressed correct, then it was delivered to someone else. 

I am sorry, but we can not see where and what was sent.

Kind regards,
    Drudak 
    Tibia Customer Support
    Foox mago?
    well he fking deserved it

Banned
    I remember long time ago, when i used to play WOW, Blizzard used to track money transfer by email. And they banned people buying gold. then the only safe way to buy gold wasd by doign "trade" char next to char

BTW: There are Dynamics IPS and Statics IPS there for people with dynamic IP like me may be les detectable than a same IP always loging 20 chars...