Signup Now
    Free User

Exclamation google url caution www.tlbiawindbot.com/‎

Good afternoon friends of this forum, I Traeger new way of using google to steal all your items, first of all this is to not make the mistake of opening the page and get updates from this site.

Quick story: after a formatien my computer that I started to lose enough things to play Tibia and as always my friend went to google in search di place and enter WindBot I ran into this picture
    pic 1.jpg

install the program delivery perfectly all right to bot and the whole problem was not finished installing all the programs and decided to go and talk with friends in the game.

the following to access my account the day I could not Retrieve Password and surprise my RP had nothing left and all the chars from my account were in the same situation I alarmed and began to search the cause I found that I had a nice malware installed.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
    www.malwarebytes.org
    Detection, , SYSTEM, MOMO´S, Protection, Malware Protection, File, Trojan.Tibia.E, C:\Users\Momo\AppData\Local\Temp\winlogom.exe, Quarantine, [fea8ed25b8c40d29fdc163b21ce76c94]

if we put attention on the image I uploaded initially surprise the first page of search response is a paid advertisement and google is not the official website the letter "i" in the word Tibia is changed to a "l" hardly see, all I can add is that at least for me was not so hard, lost 120kk I had in my RP 400 + and 300 + MS with a "PLATE SET" I can do that again and good is not him down level, but not all may be the same story I hope to provide something and see it in google Luca because they are using his name for evil
    Last edited by ozzix; 07-07-2015 at 01:11 AM.

We know about it, we got his site tibiaWINbot taken down, so he just bought a new domain.
    We have already told google about it, so now we are just waiting for them to take action.
    Anyway thanks for reporting, and remember the ONLY real site is WWW.TIBIAWINDBOT.COM
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

I contacted host service provider for the fake site, I have explained what was going on, and asked to take appropriate steps. I know it's not a big help, but if you do not report it to police we cant do anything else.
    Last edited by Diaxy; 10-10-2014 at 06:06 AM.

Wind Powered
    We are doing what we can do to trying take out this site from google ;-)
    Regards

Free User
    i just been hacked by that fucking url.. i just loose 2,6kk, HOW WE CAN REPORT THAT!

That site is down so not sure how u got hacked by it, anyways, NEVER google windbot, just enter the site manually, tibiawindbot.com

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    Oramond Sewers [MAGE |RP X1 | RP X2 |RP X3|EK X2 | EK X1]
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+
    Roshamuul North Silencers [RP]