Signup Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Windbot App:

Wind Tester
    Too bad there wont be any app for windows phone ;/

Quote Originally Posted by Imba View Post
    That is why you rude the short buss to school.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Quote Originally Posted by Dworak View Post
    Well we are testing it and Detecting bugs. Lucas could release it now but after that if some bug people would spam BLA BLA what a shit and its bugging its why we want to find bugs and release it without them !
    I understand that, and I'm not questioning the process. But I would say SuNes reply below yours hit the nail on the head.

Quote Originally Posted by SuNe View Post
    You're correct, and to be honest, I believe Lucas took a it of water over his head.
    Not that he lacks the knowledge, but he miss calculated the amount of time it would take.
    He had full-time studies, a family and GF, and running a full time business running windbot, along with taking on this project by himself.

I hope that now when the running of windbot has been distributed abit more, and that he is finally done with school he will have more time finishing it up, and can stay focused on one part of the project instead of coding everything all the time.
    Makes a buttload of sense that post of yours. I'm glad you're not blindly defending him, I'm not looking to bash or put anyone down but the transparanty of the community has sort of died down. There needs to be some official information, simply saying what you did here would suffice but being left in the dark (unless you dig around the forums, ofcourse) is not a fun feeling.

And for what platforms will have this application?
    I hope that soon layoff this update windbot, the beta video I've seen is by far the best bot ever (better than elf)

Wind Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by ZikaoBiceps View Post
    And for what platforms will have this application?
    I hope that soon layoff this update windbot, the beta video I've seen is by far the best bot ever (better than elf)
    IOS and Android ;/

im making a bot that will give alerts via the telegram messaging app ill prob be done with it until the end of the week if someone is really hurting for this function you can message me and ill sell it to you.

IOS and Android ;/
    Android <3