Signup Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Windbot App:

Windbot App:

Hello guys, how about creating a windbot mobile app where you control your bot with type information: exp / h, loot / h and stuff.

I downloaded the tibia guru on my phone, and I had this idea for windbot not know if it's feasible, but I think not hurt to try.

Quote Originally Posted by ZikaoBiceps View Post
    Hello guys, how about creating a windbot mobile app where you control your bot with type information: exp / h, loot / h and stuff.

I downloaded the tibia guru on my phone, and I had this idea for windbot not know if it's feasible, but I think not hurt to try.
    It is in the works already and will most likley come togeather with Windbot 3.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Quote Originally Posted by SuNe View Post
    It is in the works already and will most likley come togeather with Windbot 3.
    And any prediction of when you turn the windbot 3 ?

Soon

Trade History
    Sold 323 ED to @Joel
    Sold 166 MS to @tibiastore
    Bought 187 RP on Morta from @Dworak
    Bought 233 MS on Morta from @biffwille
    Sold 250 ED to @CipusMikus
    Sold 263 MS on Morta to @Pukez
    Sold 198 EK on Morta to @NadiR
    Bought 193 ED on Morta from @Zlotowka
    Sold 210 EK on Xylana to @Dragoon

Quote Originally Posted by Kostek View Post
    Soon
    Ty bro

I hope it will come soon

Lucas said "in 2 or 3 months" 2 years ago so you can imagine how soon the "soon" means.
    Old 'n Proud Neobot-Elfbot and blackd user

Quote Originally Posted by downloadkct View Post
    Lucas said "in 2 or 3 months" 2 years ago so you can imagine how soon the "soon" means.
    Soon™
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

we'll all be dead and burried before Windbot 3 arrives.. I can't imagine what takes so long to develop at this point, since people have used it (SuNe correct me here) for a year or two now (Mods/staff selected members, and it's a BETA not a release client)

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by strahowski View Post
    we'll all be dead and burried before Windbot 3 arrives.. I can't imagine what takes so long to develop at this point, since people have used it (SuNe correct me here) for a year or two now (Mods/staff selected members, and it's a BETA not a release client)
    Well we are testing it and Detecting bugs. Lucas could release it now but after that if some bug people would spam BLA BLA what a shit and its bugging its why we want to find bugs and release it without them !

Quote Originally Posted by strahowski View Post
    You're correct, and to be honest, I believe Lucas took a it of water over his head.
    Not that he lacks the knowledge, but he miss calculated the amount of time it would take.
    He had full-time studies, a family and GF, and running a full time business running windbot, along with taking on this project by himself.

I hope that now when the running of windbot has been distributed abit more, and that he is finally done with school he will have more time finishing it up, and can stay focused on one part of the project instead of coding everything all the time.