Signup Now
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Free User
    can you doing targeting for ed?

It is for all mages. Might say only sorcerer in target screen but it works without any edit etc. Tested it the most on ed so

Also updated to verison 1.0.2 as I found out a small error when going to repair softs (I didn't have soft boots until today so hadn't tested it properly)

Also it contains a update to the Staker action, it should work as intended now.
    Last edited by strahowski; 03-13-2016 at 09:21 PM.

@Hyzek this is just a random screenshot from testing stuff, it's horrible for profit this spawn so if you can't afford waste this is not the script for you. Profiting is rare, but happens.

Free User
    A lot of bugs, scarb coins after flame and withdraw scarab coins...

Quote Originally Posted by enzobacanaeoq View Post
    A lot of bugs, scarb coins after flame and withdraw scarab coins...
    You must be using the initial release, which was incorrect file by me. The flames works just fine, what do you mean with withdraw coins? Please try to describe your issue as much as possible, or I can't fix them or check them

Free User
    Any specific reason to use 'Walk' instead of "Node'? Way worse imo.

Free User
    Hey strahowski,
    Great while starting out but during the waypoints in the spawn character will stop randomly after everything is dead and not do anything...
    almost like he is trying to loot or do something but cant reach?

its happened a few times now and not sure why

Edit~ After a few minutes he will continue to hunt but will sit still for a few minutes trying to do something

Quote Originally Posted by hahehahe View Post
    Hey strahowski,
    Great while starting out but during the waypoints in the spawn character will stop randomly after everything is dead and not do anything...
    almost like he is trying to loot or do something but cant reach?

its happened a few times now and not sure why

Edit~ After a few minutes he will continue to hunt but will sit still for a few minutes trying to do something
    I think it's because of a issue with staker, I have updated it and testing it locally as I had a report similar to this just before going to bed yesterday. I've not released it yet but the updated code looks like this (Cavebot > Scripter > Staker)
    auto(1000)

if($attacked.id == 0 and maround(6) < 2 and getuseroption('UseStake') and $lootbodies == 0) then
    pausewalking(2000)
    stake(6, true, true)
    end

if($attacked.id == 0 and maround(6) < 2 and getuseroption('UseKnife') and $lootbodies == 0) then
    pausewalking(2000)
    skin(6, true, true)
    end

@Hyzek, it's more reliable than nodes and for high ping players it's pretty much a nessesity. It being "way worse" is a overreaction, it does mean the bot sometimes move a few SQM extra sure but it's not a big deal, really.

I am also in the middle of testing a update targetting action, this should hopefully keep the character against the wall in most (if not all) cases, greatly increasing the safety for lowlevel characters. I'm working on getting a low level char to 50 to test (If you have one you want to lend me, that'd be nice aswell)
    Last edited by strahowski; 03-14-2016 at 08:52 AM.

Free User
    Nice script! works fine to me but I would recommend 75+ for hardcore mode I tested on 95 MS and his hp hit red several times

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier leflam View Post
    Nice script! works fine to me but I would recommend 75+ for hardcore mode I tested on 95 MS and his hp hit red several times
    really? I could run it with full defence EQ on around 60 but was hairy sometimes. At 95 you must be in maglvl eq I imagine for that to happen?