Signup Now
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

[MAGES] Stone Tomb [Updated v1.0.3]

Hello!

Time for another release by me. This time for low level mages. This script is suited for characters of level 50 and higher. It hunts the famous stonetomb in Ankrahmun desert.

Exp/Hr: 180-320k/hr
    Loot: -25k - +15k/hr
    Requirement: Scarab coins / Shovel & Rope

Recommended equipment: Defensive equipment.

Spawn options:
    South - The most hardcore spawn, you can get 1GS and 2AS at once hitting you, recommended for 65+
    West - Most exp and largest, has GS/Necromancer selectable by a option
    North - To allow the spawn to respawn it's recommended to go north, it's a decent area with 1GS selectable with options.
    Hardcore/Softcore selections avaliable - Hardcore for 60+ characters recommended.

Credits to @Garkstal for infinity depositer (Bp in bp in bp etc..)

Scarab coins are in your DEPOT not in any backpacks.

Tester: 51 MS mag 48 / 120 ED mag 66 / 70 MS mag 58 - Total test time ~100 hours

ENJOY THIS FREE SCRIPT - I ofc offer support for it! @strahowski me if you need help!
    Credits for parts of the configuration goes to @BUgWT from his Peninsula script, why reinvent the wheel?

Verison 1.0.1 Contains minor fixes found by the community that wasn't soemthing I had considered aswell as updated information displayed on the hud etc.
    Version 1.0.2 Fixed a issue with soft boots refiller (or, rather, not going to that waypoint section at all, your boots will now be repaired.) and muted the no-softs alarm.
    Verison 1.0.3 Includes minor changes to make the script run smoother, improved targetting aswell as improvments made to the staker should reduce the idle times of the bot close to, or all the way, to the lowest possible amount.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by strahowski; 03-22-2016 at 09:26 AM.

Free User
    Any screenshots of the exp/profit?

Free User
    Script is full of bugs, the action to throw scarab coin is before the player stands in the flame. Character does not hunt in the respawn other than south and the char keeps doing loops to south.
    I ran it on a 75 MS. You should check again if the script is running properly for you

You must make sure you have selected other spawns, this feature has been extensivly tested and worked flawlessly for me. The scarab coin bit is a simple error by me, I simply uploaded the verison a friend asked for to use on an OT. I have reuploaded the correct verison.

Free User
    thanks man

Updated the script with minor tweaks and fixes, mainly players with lowlevel characters will notice the diffrence. Also updated the HUD text to reflect who acctually created the script.

Nice release mate, about depositer, you can just use depot boxes for depositing items now, it's much better than putting items into bps.

Free User
    Walk72 is bugged

Quote Originally Posted by nelee View Post
    Walk72 is bugged
    what is the issue? Cant replicate it so i need more info

Quote Originally Posted by mistgun View Post
    Nice release mate, about depositer, you can just use depot boxes for depositing items now, it's much better than putting items into bps.
    True, but i also want my friends to be able to bot in ot