Signup Now
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Go with some knight to the zao tigers!!1

Quote Originally Posted by FelixZN View Post
    Oh mate nice one, you make me miss playing Tibia.
    I'd love to come back, but I dont want to risk my main getting deleted, hows the situation looking like for you?
    I used to bot on my main in 2016, but I don't anymore. I don't log into my bot accs on my main computer either. I have a separate computer using a VPN which bots my accs. I haven't been deleted on any accs yet, so I can't be of much help.

Quote Originally Posted by Nimo View Post
    Go with some knight to the zao tigers!!1
    I just hit 80 on EK1, so I'll be doing the access quest for that area tomorrow morning. I'm excited to try out the script!

No char updates today. I'll start them back up tomorrow night. Enjoy your last day of double loot, guys!
    Last edited by tdor; 06-04-2017 at 02:47 PM.

Time for some updates!
    Mages: I have 4 mages now. 2 lvl 50 mages that I manually powerleveled with a voucher yesterday, 1 lvl 47 mage that I botted, and my 200 ED. I'll probably start botting one of those mages later.

EK1: I used Dworak's New Frontier quest script because I was too lazy to do the access manually. Shoutouts to @Nimo for his Zao Mutated Temple script. Like his other scripts, it worked flawlessly. I need a few more levels before I start profitting there (turned to a waste after a few hours), but the XP is solid, so I'll probably leave him there from now on.
    Note: If you plan on using Dworak's quest script, beware. It's a little hard to get it running (crashes for some reason until you get it right) but once you get it running, and if you have the right quest items in your bps, you should be fine.

EK 3's total profit:

Char Updates:

EK 3:

EK 1:

RP 1:

Mage 1:

Getting tired of updating nightly. Lots of work! I might switch over to once a week or something. xD

Char updates:

EK 3:

EK 1:

RP 1:

EK 2:

Vouchers expire in August, so I activated one of mine yesterday and I'm letting my old RP/ED take advantage. I think after my voucher expires, I'll start botting them for 4-5 hours a day from now on, so I'll have to update the original post eventually.

EK 1: I'm making some really good cash at Mutated Temple! I can't emphasize how good @Nimo is at making scripts!
    EK 3: Unfortunately I have to stick to Brimstone Surface and Edron Vamp Crypts with this guy. Botting glooth bandits is too dangerous at the moment, because the guild I'm at war against sets trap up for anyone hunting in Oramond.
    MS 1: I'll be adding this guy to the OP today. I think I'll be botting him while EK 1 is resting stamina.
    EK 2: From now on, I'll be using this guy if I can't find a spawn for MS 1.
    RP 2: This guy will be hunting Hydras until he gets enough points to do the Demon task!
    ED 1: Vampire Crypts is relatively safe from traps/luring, so that's mostly why this guy is there.
    Mages: I've got 5 makers lvl 45+ now!
    If anyone has any ideas for secluded/unpopular spawns I can bot any of these guys in, let me know!

Char updates:

EK 3:

EK 1:

RP 1:

RP 2:

MS 1:

ED 1:

it's getting serious

Free User
    @tdor
    Hey, how are you making profit like this on brimstones?

I have 300 ek and I am doing max 30k/h xd

Quote Originally Posted by Ascoth View Post
    @tdor
    Hey, how are you making profit like this on brimstones?
    I have 300 ek and I am doing max 30k/h xd
    100k/h loot was during the double loot weekend. x]

EDIT: Just realized I posted the wrong char for MS 1 o_O... Will get it fixed next time I make an update.
    Last edited by tdor; 06-12-2017 at 08:12 PM.

Balance update! I've made 12kk total from all the botting, not counting the 1.5kk balance on EK1 (and 700k in sabreteeth that should be sold soon). It's crazy how much money a 100 EK is making. xD

Also, I made a new account 4 days ago with 4 RPs in a non-pvp world. I've been botting this acc for basically 20-24 hours (still trying to get the reconnector to work after SS. I think it's good now.) I don't think I'll be adding those here. They should all be lvl 30-40 by tonight.

EK3:

ED1:

EK1:

RP1:

RP2:

MS1:

Quote Originally Posted by tdor View Post
    Also, I made a new account 4 days ago with 4 RPs in a non-pvp world. I've been botting this acc for basically 20-24 hours (still trying to get the reconnector to work after SS. I think it's good now.) I don't think I'll be adding those here. They should all be lvl 30-40 by tonight.
    Why not add them to the Showcase?

if you Need help with adapting the reconnecter to your Needs feel free to pm me

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP