Signup Now

Different hotkeys in tibia?

Hello all!

It's long time since I needed to use this and have unfornatly forgotten how I set it up.

To clear what my question is about is that I want to set up so I do not have to set up hotkeys for each vocation I bot

Could someone help me with this? I have tested to fix it myself but I don't know what I do wrong haha :P

Banned
    Talk to me on skype bro, I will help you with this!

Hehe okey, Ill add you today and see if you are online later =) Though we have a big time difference so.. :P

But Ill try to catch you later, I am at work right now else I would have logged on directly hehe! =)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by malbot View Post
    Hehe okey, Ill add you today and see if you are online later =) Though we have a big time difference so.. :P

But Ill try to catch you later, I am at work right now else I would have logged on directly hehe! =)
    Haha, our time difference is almost the same. I am in Afghanistan right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster View Post
    Haha, our time difference is almost the same. I am in Afghanistan right now.

Ahhhh Perfect, then I will try to find you online later =)

Try to do this:

Open Windows Explorer;

Access your C: drive (can be anywhere but the root of the drive is easier);
    Create a folder for each different set hotkeys you want to mount (no limits). I recommend creating one for each vocation. Thus remain at the end:
    C: \ MyDruid
    C: \ MyKnight
    C: \ MyPaladin
    C: \ MyRooker
    C: \ MySorcerer
    Find your shortcut to the Tibia;
    Copy it (CTRL + C) and paste (CTRL + V) in order to clone it enough to be a shortcut for each set of hotkeys (in our example, you will need 5 shortcuts);
    Rename all the shortcuts for easy identification:
    Tibia - Druid
    Tibia - Knight
    Tibia - Paladin
    Tibia - Rooker
    Tibia - Sorcerer
    Click the right mouse button on the shortcut that you want to configure. Then select "Properties";
    Click the "Shortcut" tab;
    In the text "Target" box you should add the "path C: \ MyDruid" command (without the quotes).
    Following our example, the shortcuts will be like this:
    shortcut "Tibia - Druid"> ("C: \ Program Files \ Tibia \ Tibia.exe" path "C: \ MyDruid")
    shortcut "Tibia - Knight"> ("C: \ Program Files \ Tibia \ Tibia.exe" path "C: \ MyKnight")
    shortcut "Tibia - Paladin"> ("C: \ Program Files \ Tibia \ Tibia.exe" path "C: \ MyPaladin")
    shortcut "Tibia - Rooker"> ("C: \ Program Files \ Tibia \ Tibia.exe" path "C: \ MyRooker")
    shortcut "Tibia - Sorcerer"> ("C: \ Program Files \ Tibia \ Tibia.exe" path "C: \ MySorcerer")
    Click Apply and OK;

Thats it!

As Rick said, but abit more simple explained.

Make new folders under C: as EK, RP or w/e u want to name them.

Create a new shortcut of Tibia.
    Right click > Properties (or w/e is the farest down) and add this: " path c:\EK " (with out the "") in the end of destination.

Should look something like. "C:\Program(x86)\Tibia\Tibia.exe" path c:\ek
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Aweeeeeesomeeee! :P I can see now where my problem is hahahahah! :P I missed "path" :P

Quote Originally Posted by malbot View Post
    Aweeeeeesomeeee! :P I can see now where my problem is hahahahah! :P I missed "path" :P
    =)

at least 5....