Signup Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Put to bot as many accs as your PC can handle or as many as you wanna;
    Numbers of chars per acc depending on how many hours you'll be able to stay botting (e.g. 1 char = 8h, 2 chars = 16h & 3 chars = 24h ~ daily);
    Stamina depending on how many hours you can stay with a PC ON!

# Some Of My Transactions:
    ~•~ Sold:
    # Chars to: @Xiogurz (170 EK), @Eli (330 RP), @ormuzd (350 RP - on IB) and @Shedowzord (4 Unreg. accs with 80 chars lvl 8 - on IB).

~•~ World Traded:
    # A lot of golds with @Xiogurz.

~•~ Bought:
    # Ferumbra's Hat from @Moe.
    # 2 RP's (325 & 342) from @Raph_ (IB).
    # Golds from: @CroiX, @RoxZin xD, @angelic12 (IB), @Byczarz (IB), @Rayzen (IB) and 300kk+ on FB groups.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
    * Proud Ex-Moderator of iBot *

I bot 8 accounts
    42:00 to 14:00
    YOLO

Wind Powered
    I started roughly 8 weeks ago with nothing but one char left ( as i sold all other chars)

I had no money and only was botting facc at begin.
    I managed to raise some chars on places like swamp trolls, venore salamanders, thais rots, carlin rots
    Now all my chars are 60+ (and im botting a lot faccs still)

To your questions :

How many account? im botting 30-50 mcs at a time, making more and more chars the easy way
    How many characters per account? im not multibotting accounts, therefore 1 char per account. I got 1 deletion so far on a char that was botted below 14h stamina by mistake (script bugged and it ran until exact 2h stamina )
    Minimum hours of stamina? generelly im botting full staminas, but if u want to stay more safe its prolly like 6-8 hours (might "look" more like a real person playing

Also another hint : try to avoid crowded places (=> Reports), dont draw attention to yourself by posting, advertising etc., get a good variety of spawns so you can switch inbetween spawns / characters

I did spend some rl cash in addition for the very first pacc scroll on the char i had left (cause it was higher lvl already), the facc chars earned enough money after roughly 3 weeks for pacc (not all, but some)
    The highest char from zero to hero that i have at this state is 130 (which is low, but ok without having bigger amounts of cash)

Thanks guys for advices.