Signup Now
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: what PC?

Free User
    yea but i was think if i buy PC for hmmm ~~1500$ i can get effect of ~200 mc.
    Like my PC is for 200 and i can get 35 (7,5x35 = 260 so i was think i dont need any wonder...)
    Just i want to buy PC for this example ~150 MC, because its more confortable than for example 8 the same PCs... with to low proporties to use teamviewer for example haha :P
    I think this ~150 MC is real, but best mass botters won't talk about it its more competition...

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianLbN View Post
    yea but i was think if i buy PC for hmmm ~~1500$ i can get effect of ~200 mc.
    Like my PC is for 200 and i can get 35 (7,5x35 = 260 so i was think i dont need any wonder...)
    Just i want to buy PC for this example ~150 MC, because its more confortable than for example 8 the same PCs... with to low proporties to use teamviewer for example haha :P
    I think this ~150 MC is real, but best mass botters won't talk about it its more competition...
    Well it is not true, you won't be able to get a pc to run 200 MCs on for 1500$, but you can get 6-7 200$ pcs to run 30 Mc each easy.

Price to performance does not scale at all.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

I think you cant only count in the cores in a cpu for massbotting since there are other aspects of power in a cpu that you need to take in the calculation.

Does tibia work properly on hyperthreaded cores? If so going for a slower i5 with hyperthreading might be the best bang for your buck.

Quote Originally Posted by strahowski View Post
    Does tibia work properly on hyperthreaded cores? If so going for a slower i5 with hyperthreading might be the best bang for your buck.
    A "hyperthread core" always preforms the same as an "real core", So it does not matter really.
    You can watch this video for Hyperthreaded cores vs real cores :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvkDKucAI1M

Also, there is NO Intel i5's with hyperthreading, Only i3's and i7, since the i7 IS just an i5 with hyperthreading more or less, And the lower tier i3's got less cores.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Quote Originally Posted by SuNe View Post
    A "hyperthread core" always preforms the same as an "real core", So it does not matter really.
    You can watch this video for Hyperthreaded cores vs real cores :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvkDKucAI1M

Also, there is NO Intel i5's with hyperthreading, Only i3's and i7, since the i7 IS just an i5 with hyperthreading more or less, And the lower tier i3's got less cores.
    I'm pretty sure there are HT i5s (I will look it up at a later time) with HT enabled (unsure if it's stock, or you have to unlock it via modified bios/uefi or smth though)

Well, there are a few more things to it. Usually removed graphics unit, better/more/added cache etc for i7s.
    Last edited by strahowski; 03-17-2016 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by strahowski View Post
    I'm pretty sure there are HT i5s (I will look it up at a later time) with HT enabled (unsure if it's stock, or you have to unlock it via modified bios/uefi or smth though)

Well, there are a few more things to it. Usually removed graphics unit, better/more/added cache etc for i7s.
    Not on any desktop i5, only Mobil 2 core i5s.

Source : http://ark.intel.com

Quote Originally Posted by SuNe View Post
    Not on any desktop i5, only Mobil 2 core i5s.

Source : http://ark.intel.com
    And I know there is a few more things that differs, but the main thing is hyperthreading

Free User
    When i got the time and well the need for 200 bots i will try it. :P

Windows 10 Pro
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5960X CPU @ 3.00GHz (16 CPUs), ~3.0GHz *As stated above it is not 16 CPUs it is 8-cores and 16-threads*
    Memory: 16384MB RAM DDR4 @ 2800 MHz
    Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB SLI
    3x Asus 144Hz 3D VR ready screens.

Free User
    Better use VPS