Signup Now

How did you achieve yours today wealth?

There is today ALOT of rich players everywhere, I am intrested in your story how and what you did to achieve yours today Tibian wealth.

I am not asking to relieve your tips or tricks, but for example if you were one of the first to abuse a bug (like the cluster of solace and silencer trick) or botted, or simply a none bugged/botted way

The main questions would be following.

When did you start with the project or did it just happen?

Did you plan or organize it in any way, did you have any theory or did it just happend by a coincidence?

How did you accomplish your goal, was it a long road of struggle or was it easy?

How much did you end up with, how much did you get each day, every week or in the long run?

I am not owning twenty golden helmets but I consider myself rich as I can waste alot without feeling the slighest bad, no matter how stupid the act of waste was.

I am 19 years old and my big brother introduced me to the game as a 8 year old toddler, I was immediately sucked in to the Tibian world by it's amazing forces and flat mountains. Everyday when the last minutes of school hours pasted I got a
    wierd feeling in my stomach, I had to rush home to logg into the game (which could be a pain in the arsenal as there were no waiting list back then, you have to type acc+pw repeatedly, up to 50+ times), I considered myself as a geek I guess when I look back at it now, nuff said about that we got that clear that I know the Tibia map as the back of my hand. NG bot was released and I can't remember how I found it, I downloaded it as fast as it caught my eye, experimented with it and was amazed, remember I was still a toddler around 13yo? I remember it was really -toddler friendly- as you simply recorded your steps ingame and could easy put a targeting, told my real friends about it and everyone called my bullshitter and it was a simple virus and I would get hacked. Took 5 days and everyone I knew used it. Not much more happend until....

Elf bot realesed and I had just changed a Xbox 360 for a 260 RP on Nova it was a great price IMO as I got the Xbox really cheap so don't judge me like my friends hahaha.
    Anyway Elf bot went through the roof like a rocket and everyone used it and botted 24/7 before they interdouced stamina to the game, I did not use it at the begining as I was really fond of my paladin I was a real charlover, eventually the Elf bot ended up controling my lovely paladin as I got tired on manuelling when everyone else just rushed by me in lvls and what not. My house have always had a bad internet connection some periods worse then others so I got bored with Tibia after constantly botting without any progress as I died several times by net kick and when I was retired I got hacked by a rl, but that's a whole other and funny story when I look at it today.

So I had breaks everynow and then basically until 2014 januari when I found out about Wind bot, until then I basically made the Galana people fear my name everynow and then with some good friends I got over the years, and we made a bond, a friendship over skype. It wasn't a Tibia friendship it was a actual friendship even one guy from netherlands came and visited me in sweden which was pretty fucking awesome in my opinion, we had a really good time, we did not see each other gaming mates or tibia friends, just a pack of good ol' teenagers talking about everything basically and turned Galana lands upside down with our outstanding PK skills.

In januari everyone I knew over Tibia have been retired for a long time, but I got the urge to play Tibia (or bot :P) back as all old school Tibian players get after a while of retiredment, all my friends were retired and I had a gathered a new strengt and stamina to get this shit going again so I asked my friend that still had a decent lvled character if I could bot it and they did not hesitate to lend me it as we had made a golden friendship overt the years which today suprise me how we could become so good friends over a game. So I had acces to several 200+, prem'ed them up and starting botting like a mainjack didn't take more than a month before my friends got the urge back aswell, in that time I made around 40kk and was deeply in love with Wind bot as a former Ibot user, the processor usage was just out of this world amazing. My friends started botting aswell and my income became lower ofcourse due the lack of characters I now had running daily, on tops I belive I had 15 clients running from lvl 130s-300+ and bough a couple of accounts later on with Tibia cash and sold them for real money with the companion ship of my good real life friend. However during my journey with Wind bot I got hacked once when I reached the 50kk number on a LAN party we held at a friends place, the first day was chill the next day tho I was out drinking with my bodies and pass the apartment where the LAN was at, I went inside to chill and told a mate to logg into my main account with all the money on, to kill demondras as I just finished the 100 task points on a legendary 130 mage I got on the account. Got home eventually drunk as fuck it pop out of nowhere like 05.00 at the night I wanted assassin outfit, the money wasn't a problem so I logged in fast and bought most of the shit on the market that was nessecary but halfway I got tired and the screen was all foggy thanks to the alcohol and lack of sleep, so I went to bed simply.

Next moring I could not for the love of god logg in....
    I was hacked for the first time in my Tibia carrier, later on it shows that the dudes was playing OT before I got there and obviously my fucktard friend didn't have a anti-virus program and downloaded the IP changer at "www.polackhackingyourtibiaaccountIPchanger.superm egapolack". I guess I didn't feel bad that this happend and was old enough to realise that it's a game which I didn't at my younger years when I cried when I accidently throw my fire axe into the water when I was fishing really fast.

So the strength was about to disappear slowly, started to chill bot again some days after this happened, after a month I had to sell some shit because the balance was zero on the chars I had left, selling the loot got me 20kk, and I was surprised as a mother fucker as I had a small clue what the HUDs showed every ss and added it up every now and then, so it just blew my mind out.... I could not for the love of figure out where the money came from, this occurred several times... And trust me I was not a economic person when it came to Tibia. I wasted pretty much more than necessary every time I did anything manually whether it's PK or hunting. So my balanced dropped to zero many times and got twice as much back everytime I sold all I got. And I sold everything I had all the time on market which was always 2k-500gp waste each item. And I didn't bot very actively so that is why I was surprised everytime how much I got back when I sold my loot, especially with the losses due the market.

So my economy was great again on Tibia in somewhat a wierd way... I continued to chill bott and bought a holy icon and what not, had a bank balance on 50-60kk and alot of loot and pretty much the best EQ avabile for my main RP and EK. This was maybe 2 month more or less before I got hacked and the money just flew in whether I liked it or not, my friends didn't know where they got from and nor did I.
    One day my best friend was at my place and he is a gambling addict in real life and loves to gamble from my account when we are pre-drinking at my place before we go out and party, anyways we woke up at my place hungover as cuntfaceses one day and I logged into tibia as I normally do. Found around 300 cluster of solace and 6 dream matters so I told my friend that I was going to get Umbral master slayer and explained to him how it worked and was gambling in a kind of way.
    He got excited since the prices of dream matter was 1,5kk each.

I went to the Roshamuul mountain where the shit goes straight down. I remember I was casting at the time. I had never tried the umbral creation before but didn't think it was going to be a really hard to get that fucking sword and ruin my ass. So after around 7kk loss I though to my self that I was not going to give up now when I started this shit. Bought 15 new dream matters and the nessecary clusters needed. and continued like that until my balance was 0 that was 50-60kk later, At that time I was laughing my balls off and my friend was crying. The people in cast was spamming and screaming me to stop without any sucess.

Logged into my accounts I had parceled the EQ from them to my main EK, sold all different of inq/poi/wote item for the ridiclous buy offers that were active at the time since I didn't not want to wait and make a sell offers. So I guess I lost a couple of KK's there and eventually I sold my paladins thornspitter for 6kk I guess on the market. My real friend was jumping around and went fully retard mode, so did the people in cast and I continued laughing my balls off. eventually when that didn't work there wasn't alot of dream matters left and I guess the last that were cost 2kk+ each now, I had to sell ornate set and shiny blade for the stupid prices that was active and people were just going bananas at this time. I did not get the blade and the mood at the moment was like it at a funeral. I cleaned the market on most of the clusters and all dream matters, I can't recall how many I used but I think it was more or less than 40 and shitload of clusters, I was totally naked had nothing left. Fuck did I care, me and my friend started to get shit faced again.

At monday after work I started to bot again with zaoan set on my knights and yeah just really bad EQ and had to sell loot like every 10 hours it felt like. Like before my balance got bigger and bigger and yet again me or my friends don't know where they comes from it's ridiclous. Today my internet is fucking stupid and I get pinged by polacks so I don't bot my characters anymore. And haven't botted actively at all for 2+ months now 27/09 and got around 80kk now.
    In less that a year I can round off that I would have around 250-300+KK If I was a more economic dude and those incidents would not happend, and this money is only from botting which for me is even hard to belive.

My new chill botting project is pretty simple and easy for anyone to accomplished even if you have bad internet connection.

I made 15 accounts, easiest way is with Gmail as you can use 1 mail adress to make infinity of Tibia accounts with.

10 accounts are with 3x knights so the stamina sync perfectly for 24/7 botting and 5 accounts are 3x paladin on each account.

Botting in free area places and from 0-50~ I made a total of 2kk pure cash and 2kk in creature products.

My plan is to get 80-100 and hopefully the accounts can pay for their own premium scrolls and use navigation center thanks to windbot to complete poi/inq.

I also made a script that will take out the killing in the name minotaur mission and a script in mintawllin which eventually will be 15x3 nose rings which would be around 9kk + other rares in only nose rings if I count them as 200k each.

All the random chest quests will be a huge income aswell later on, for example at lvl 50 BK quest will be 900K for only pressing on a chest. Imagine what INQ and POI will give me later on.

I was semi drunk when I wrote this and can imagine myself there's alot of typos and propably messed some parts of the story up but I hope you understand the long run of my story and share yours.

Excuse me for that and feel free to ask questions

Quote Originally Posted by Knutlejf View Post
    I made 15 accounts, easiest way is with Gmail as you can use 1 mail adress to make infinity of Tibia accounts with.
    This is the part I want to ask: how?

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Quote Originally Posted by RoxZin xD View Post
    This is the part I want to ask: how?
    There's youtube tutorials for it, but I'll see if I can give you a heads up how it works. If I remember correctly so to speak :P

You make a Gmail "[email protected]"

Now you can make how many Tibia accounts you like. Make a account and Type in for example in the email adress "[email protected]" next account "[email protected]" and so on Tibia will regonize the different letters but not the "+" however the Gmail doesn't care if you type "+" and type anything behind it. There is much better explonation how it works on tutorials on youtube but yeah that's how you do it :P

WOW I dont belive in this story.

@Knutlejf

Isnt it risky?
    15 accounts on one email addres?

LoL

Quote Originally Posted by ralixi View Post
    @Knutlejf

Isnt it risky?
    15 accounts on one email addres?

LoL
    I haven't been deleted yet, and it's just facc money makers so I don't care tbh :P

Free User
    Iam amazed with your idea of starting over , you really got the charisma