Signup Now
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Well since Im using a bunch of your scripts, why not get free points outta it right? haha

Quote Originally Posted by Digotsu View Post
    Well since Im using a bunch of your scripts, why not get free points outta it right? haha
    For now I am not giving points for screens, because seems like people are not inerested in that . ... but maybe some discount for the most active Nimo Scripts user? We will see

Free User
    I feel I should to came here to share this, i dont know how people can waste hunting here with this script, ofc im using soft but still, its over about 1hr and my profit didnt decreased,,, also im not taking all gold coins because im running out cap fast, when I get lvl 100 i'll start using this with hardcore mode + only looting 300gp+ corpses and i'll share screen here AGAIN to proove you can make great exp + money here with this script, i cant believe how the hell people waste here, I had a friend 130 ms wasting here, I just can't understand.

Last edited by lipexh; 01-25-2017 at 12:04 AM.
    bored? check out my new showcase, 4 vocs in hardcore pvp server!

https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...421#post452421

hardcore pvp characters for sell, accepting trades leave ur offer here:

https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...600#post452600

Quote Originally Posted by lipexh View Post
    I feel I should to came here to share this, i dont know how people can waste hunting here with this script, ofc im using soft but still, its over about 1hr and my profit didnt decreased,,, also im not taking all gold coins because im running out cap fast, when I get lvl 100 i'll start using this with hardcore mode + only looting 300gp+ corpses and i'll share screen here AGAIN to proove you can make great exp + money here with this script, i cant believe how the hell people waste here, I had a friend 130 ms wasting here, I just can't understand.

thing is you going for the safe setup. When you use gmps + hardcore mode you waste way more and normally when you wanna go for that 400k/h you dont loot gold.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Digotsu View Post
    thing is you going for the safe setup. When you use gmps + hardcore mode you waste way more and normally when you wanna go for that 400k/h you dont loot gold.
    bro, i lved my mage 120~180 here with 20k profit and later on 40k profit/hr, sad I had to format my pc and doing so I lost my screens, but if I find some I'll post here.
    bored? check out my new showcase, 4 vocs in hardcore pvp server!

https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...421#post452421

hardcore pvp characters for sell, accepting trades leave ur offer here:

https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...600#post452600

wow, such a great and free script
    @Nimo there is only one issue with this script. when i have hunt hardcore checked and i want to hunt on both floors bot hunt only the lower floor and on upper floor is only running through wpt not attacking mobs and going back to the lower floor
    btw is there a possibility to pay by a polish bank for ur scripts ? coz i liked this so much that i definetly will look on your paid ones

Quote Originally Posted by rico View Post
    wow, such a great and free script
    @Nimo there is only one issue with this script. when i have hunt hardcore checked and i want to hunt on both floors bot hunt only the lower floor and on upper floor is only running through wpt not attacking mobs and going back to the lower floor
    btw is there a possibility to pay by a polish bank for ur scripts ? coz i liked this so much that i definetly will look on your paid ones
    Thanks for good words, I will upload fix tomorrow. It's possible to pay by polish bank, just PM me incade.

PD We will add points for screens in few days

SCRIPTS FOR SCREENS PROMO!
    Now you can earn reward points by sharing screenshots on my official WindBot thread, these points can be traded for scripts discounts.

Rules:
    • Every screenshot is giving for you 1 point which is 0.5$ to use in my store
    • Screenshots must contain orginal HUDs.
    • You can only post 1 screenshot per day.
    • You need to be at spawn while taking screenshot.
    • You must post screenshot of full tibia screen.
    • Screenshots must be in [img][/img] tags.
    • You must have an active WindBot license.
    • Only paid scripts screens gives you points.
    • I reserve rights to reject screenshot if i feel it doesn't deserve for point.

I'll have a record from all people who share screenshots, if you want to use them just send me a private message.

+1 at drillworms, love that place xD