Signup Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Knutlejf View Post
    Started to listen to all those documentaries today, the time flew away, thanks alot was really intresting!

there's alot of them, and some times I listen to Filip and Fredric podcasts they are funny to.

Banned
    I'm watching/listening to the Inbetweeners Show (and also their 2 movies). Freaking hilarious British humor! There are tons of episodes and their movies are 2h~ long or so, each. So there's plenty of time to spend listening to that.

watching / listening to my favorite Twitch TV streamers. I just stream it on my iphone 6+ now cuz the screen is big enough to enjoy watching, but small enough to easily conceal with my body haha

other than that... reddit

~~ Skype: Sub-Zero-Sales

Free User
    i try to move around at work so that time seems to be moving around me lol. i try to look out side and think of when i am done how i dont have to worry. i also think about things that i can do when i am done how they can bring joy to me.

i play tibia and the time really go fast!! jajajaja

I think what to do better in my mm scritps
    After 3 days, 12h ea in work, in Natures Way Foods on Coleslaw Highcare area... This is my waypoints, which I do as an aka Hygiene Operative( :/sadly still agency worker)
    Last edited by Gaxeo; 01-11-2015 at 08:58 PM.

@Gaxeo
    Some description please.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryllz View Post
    @Gaxeo
    Some description please.
    BrakeTime = {
    {first = 10:00, amount = 30min},
    {second= 13:00, amount = 30min},
    {third= 16:00, amount = 30min},
    }

Personal Protection Equipment = {
    {head = white helmet},
    {hand = green waterproof gloves, white cotton gloves},
    {eye = transparent glasses},
    {top&trousers = waterproof outfit},
    {foot = white wellingtons},
    }

*Washroom* aka yellow square
    CleanDirtyThingsInWashroom = true -- washing and sanitase all bucket, pipes, blades, bins and whatever they bring to you.
    DoDailyTask = true -- option available only for monday/tuesday/thursday/friday.
    AutoRespond = true -- easy answer for question like "how are you", "where can I find...", "could you help me with...?".
    StayInWashroom = false -- if you're lazy or tired, stay in washroom and wait for dirty things to clean.

*Outside*
    AutoRespond = true -- easy answer for question like "how are you", "where can I find...", "could you help me with...?".
    DoSimplyTasks = true -- doing easy things if someone ask you for do smth.
    DoHardTasks = false -- doing hard things if someone ask you for do smth(marked as inactive, if AutoRespond = true, you will said "I'm busy right now").
    CleanDrains = true -- take rubish(mayo/carrot/cabbage) from drains to yellow/black bag inside rubish bins.
    PickUpRubish = true -- walk over whole factory and pick rubish(mayo/carrot/cabbage/bags/lids/paper/contanier) from the floor to yellow/black bag. (marked as red triangle)
    TakeOfTheTrash = true -- walk over whole factory and pick up yellow/black bags from rubish bins, take them to landfill waste.
    CleanMayoTank&Deposites = true -- if it has passed seven days from the previous wash then clean and sanitase inside&outside mayo tank(marked as brown circle)
    WorkHarder&Faster = true -- your speed and power grow up to 200% for 2 min, but you loss your stamina 4x faster (option profitable if Manager in sight)
    DoDailyTask = true -- option available only for monday/tuesday/thursday/friday.
    Last edited by Gaxeo; 01-11-2015 at 11:57 PM.

Seeing series in my laptop and playing ps3...yeah i really can do that in my work
    Obama said once: "Yes we can"...im still waiting for him to finish that mthrfckin sentence....

How about doing something you enjoy so you don't work a day in your life?