Signup Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How do you make your time go faster when you are at work?

We all play the game "I ain't gonna check the clock for 1-2 hours not" to fuck up the brain so the time seems to go faster.

Some people like myself listen to music, however when I get tired on my music list, I usually listen to stand up comedians on youtube. Which my JAYS four headset allows me to since I can turn off the screen and press a buttom and the latest thing being played starts playing, so my batteri won't be gone in 2 seconds My absolute favorite is Gabriel Iglesias I really do suggest you guys to give him a try and listen to his stuff when you are working, I promise the time will just run away and you will have a couple of good laughs while getting paid!

Some people like to download books, It's basically a guy/girl reading the big page to page some with better flow then others, It takes some time to learn to listen to a book, you might have to reverse a chapter or two the first books you listen to for it to make some sense, however I do not enjoy it at all.

That being said what is your trick to make the time go faster?

I would like to get some tips on good stand up comedians like Gabriel Iglesias and what not, maybe intresting stuff that is not to complex and don't need to watch pictures or movies to get what they talking about, pretty much anything that is intresting or you can learn a thing or two from.

Im reading ebooks on my phone. This is much better than listening to audio books.
    You should try it, I think you will not regret.

Quote Originally Posted by Diaxy View Post
    Im reading ebooks on my phone. This is much better than listening to audio books.
    You should try it, I think you will not regret.
    Yeah well, the thing is here I can only listen to music I can't actually really use it, thats why I need audio that is intresting/funny without having to watch pictures/films to crack the nut and be like "ahhhhhhhhaaaaa" you know :P

Last idea which comes to my head. You should check Spotify recently I really liked jazz only because I found jazz playlist in this application. You're Swedish so I guess you know that application. Anyway books are the best choice .
    Last edited by Diaxy; 09-18-2014 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Diaxy View Post
    Last idea which comes to my head. You should check Spotify recently I really liked jazz only because I found jazz playlist in this application. You're Swedish so I guess you know that application. Anyway books are the best choice .
    Yeah, well sometimes I get tired of music, and I don't really like movies unless it's a really good comedy like how high, hangover, harald and kumar, and such like so books aren't really amusing me, I am looking for documentaries or anything that is funny/intresting :P

Free User
    Just telling you p3 dokumentärer, svensken i Bolivia, Arlandarånet, helikopterrånet och hur många andra som helst. Så spenderade jag mitt arbete under 2år. Otroligt skönt att lyssna på sammtidigt som man jobbar

Audibook, music, 9gag, FB, WB forum, Cast..

Well that is what im doing at work to get the time to pass (full auto robots ftw <3)
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Quote Originally Posted by peppe View Post
    Just telling you p3 dokumentärer, svensken i Bolivia, Arlandarånet, helikopterrånet och hur många andra som helst. Så spenderade jag mitt arbete under 2år. Otroligt skönt att lyssna på sammtidigt som man jobbar
    Sounds intresting, I'll give it a try for sure. Hope the hours fly by while I'm listening to this on monday.

Quote Originally Posted by peppe View Post
    Started to listen to all those documentaries today, the time flew away, thanks alot was really intresting!