Signup Now

Windbot crash (only 1 of many clients)

Thought the first crash was random. After a few I can not seem to wonder. Running multiple clients, the only one crashing is the one in Calassa if that gives any guidence. This time it happened after 6 hour session. Funny how your bot doesnt give me any information what so ever about the crash or what has led it to crash. I believe this information has been sent to you automatically or somehow you know more than me about the crash, so please fill me in.

/Stusse

Yes it goes automatically to Lucas, so he can check it out and fix whatever went wrong with that.

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Quote Originally Posted by RoxZin xD View Post
    Yes it goes automatically to Lucas, so he can check it out and fix whatever went wrong with that.
    Thanks.

Generally, with this bot, does it rather crash the client than to just debug the script itself? Because if its the latter it should provide error codes for the users to fix. I see no reason to crash the bot due to a badly written user input.

Anyways, any idea how long time it takes for Lucas to analyze this? Because meanwhile I dont really dare to bot shit with this bot until it explains the crashes/provides me enough information about the reason for crashes.

/Stusse

Quote Originally Posted by Stusse View Post
    Thanks.

Generally, with this bot, does it rather crash the client than to just debug the script itself? Because if its the latter it should provide error codes for the users to fix. I see no reason to crash the bot due to a badly written user input.

Anyways, any idea how long time it takes for Lucas to analyze this? Because meanwhile I dont really dare to bot shit with this bot until it explains the crashes/provides me enough information about the reason for crashes.

/Stusse
    The bot itself is crashing because the user input is telling it to do the impossible. It's just like any other environment where you are handing instructions to software, but because of the nature of the instructions its being slightly more bashful.

Are you using a paid Calassa script? If so, try contact the vendor to get them to investigate. If you're not, you should try to isolate what's going wrong by printing information to logs and general investigation.
    Last edited by Josh; 06-01-2016 at 03:04 PM.