Signup Now
    Free User

Looting problems

First off, my botchars are all on Rookgaard so I only have access to normal Backpacks, no colorful ones.

This is how one of my char's bps look like while hunting, looting and settings so you know how it looks like:

Now, I have two problems:

1. Sometimes, and I didn't yet catch the reason that causes this, my char closes one of their backpacks and only has main bp open. If main bp is full, then they will stop looting, even if there's space in spare bps because they're closed. Using option "open next bp" opens next bp when first is full, and then it loots only to second one, and when second one is full it won't open the main bp.

2. As you can see on the screenshot my char collects creature items to different backpacks, and it's waste of space - I have stacks of spider fangs and wool in 2 bps, and I'd like it to stack in one place.

Thanks in advance!

I dont know if works, but try to set numbers at destination. Main backpack should get 0, the first one opened in a new screen number 01. So, gold coin destination should be 01 and stacks should be 0. Tell if it works, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Voltzin View Post
    I dont know if works, but try to set numbers at destination. Main backpack should get 0, the first one opened in a new screen number 01. So, gold coin destination should be 01 and stacks should be 0. Tell if it works, please.
    This should work.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Free User
    Thanks for the replies, but how can I do it if I want to get gold to both bps but stacks only to one of them? And how to fix the closing bp problem?

You can put gold coins destination to "backpack" and stacks to "0" or "01". Dont know about the closing backpacks problem, do you have a small screen?

Free User
    I think I know what caused it - the battle window was twice as long as it usually is when I bot, I guess it just took too much space.

edit:

Just a question: IF my "0" bp is full, and I loot a new item that has to go to "0" will it be looted somewhere else or left? I'd like to avoid such situations.
    Last edited by Ichigusia; 02-10-2016 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigusia View Post
    I think I know what caused it - the battle window was twice as long as it usually is when I bot, I guess it just took too much space.

edit:

Just a question: IF my "0" bp is full, and I loot a new item that has to go to "0" will it be looted somewhere else or left? I'd like to avoid such situations.
    why you don't use shopping bag?
    Helped you? REP+

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Borges View Post
    why you don't use shopping bag?
    That's a way thanks!

Just to answer, if you "0" backpack is full the item will be left in the dead body.