Signup Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by SuNe View Post
    Can be done with a lua script already so no need for this.

The way i have it is just put acc/pw/char name /*optional*script name in a txt.
    Windaddons loads the login script, login script grabs a char in the txt that have not been used on xxx numbers of hours, if a manual script is there, it will load the script, else it will load the script chooser script, it checks the level and pick a script that is suited for that level and voc that haven't been used yet by the xxx number of max chars for the script. When stamina is lower then xxx number the char logg out and reload the loader script.

Hence, 1 click to start 30x clients that automatically choose what script to use based on level and voc and never puts to many chars using the same script.
    And if chars gets deleted a warning will come up that it was unable to login to this char, and it will pick another.
    Then just keep adding lvl 1 to the txt while others gets deleted.
    That comment didn't help anyone as far as I can see, but I guess your ego grew abit which is nice for you

Quote Originally Posted by Knutlejf View Post
    That comment didn't help anyone as far as I can see, but I guess your ego grew abit which is nice for you
    I just give you a full concept exactly how you could do it yourself, since the way to do it do already exist.

And imagine if we added this, and just as downloadkct said, what a security risk that would that would add.
    Last edited by SuNe; 05-24-2016 at 05:03 PM.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Quote Originally Posted by SuNe View Post
    And if chars gets deleted a warning will come up that it was unable to login to this char, and it will pick another.
    little offtop but can you tell me how to acces such data using wb? or give a hint at least

Quote Originally Posted by Orimorfus View Post
    little offtop but can you tell me how to acces such data using wb? or give a hint at least
    $botdb:setvalue()
    $botdb:getvalue()
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Banned
    Botting 200+ characters is just ridiculous. You're ruining the game for everyone. You're the one that is lowering the price of gold & items in-game for each week that pass by.

I really hope WindBot doesn't add this feature. Then anyone can just click a button and 200+ characters login and start at same time.
    Btw, it would result in an instant deletion I bet. It would be like a magebomb if 200+ characters login at once.
    It would lag the fuck out of the server. I don't see anything good about this.

If you want to ruin the game so hard then you better work hard for that.

I don't even see a reason to bot 200 characters.
    I make 40-50kk/day by reselling rare items on 1 character. Sometimes I get as much as 80kk on a good day. All manual too, of course.

The market is the best way to profit.
    CipSoft gives you a great feature. Learn to use it. I don't even login more than 1 or 2 hours per day and the cash just flies in to my bank, legally.
    Botting for cash is so TibiaBot NG style. Grow up. That method is so old.

Spend some time to manually do the djinn quest, the rashid quest.
    Check for yasir too every day. Buy a shitload of items. Could be anything. Sell it for profit.

Once you have enough money (30-40kk+) start investing in rares.
    Pharaoh items, tomes, ornate sets, golden boots, demon legs, the new items in this update, silver tokens, and more shit.

And if you can, go into the extreme rares.
    yellow rose, broken amulets, or even golden helmets.

The more money you have, the more you can make.
    A few months ago I bought a golden helmet for 380kk and just a week later I sold it for 550kk+

And I assume you want money. because why else would you bot 200 characters? ridiculous man. absolutely ridiculous.
    idk how much you spend on VPS's or your electric bills to run all of that. You can do more with just 1 character, manually if you're smart enough.
    Last edited by hamiltonx; 05-28-2016 at 05:35 PM.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by hamiltonx View Post
    Botting 200+ characters is just ridiculous. You're ruining the game for everyone. You're the one that is lowering the price of gold & items in-game for each week that pass by.

I really hope WindBot doesn't add this feature. Then anyone can just click a button and 200+ characters login and start at same time.
    Btw, it would result in an instant deletion I bet. It would be like a magebomb if 200+ characters login at once.
    It would lag the fuck out of the server. I don't see anything good about this.

If you want to ruin the game so hard then you better work hard for that.

I don't even see a reason to bot 200 characters.
    I make 40-50kk/day by reselling rare items on 1 character. Sometimes I get as much as 80kk on a good day. All manual too, of course.

The market is the best way to profit.
    CipSoft gives you a great feature. Learn to use it. I don't even login more than 1 or 2 hours per day and the cash just flies in to my bank, legally.
    Botting for cash is so TibiaBot NG style. Grow up. That method is so old.

Spend some time to manually do the djinn quest, the rashid quest.
    Check for yasir too every day. Buy a shitload of items. Could be anything. Sell it for profit.

Once you have enough money (30-40kk+) start investing in rares.
    Pharaoh items, tomes, ornate sets, golden boots, demon legs, the new items in this update, silver tokens, and more shit.

And if you can, go into the extreme rares.
    yellow rose, broken amulets, or even golden helmets.

The more money you have, the more you can make.
    A few months ago I bought a golden helmet for 380kk and just a week later I sold it for 550kk+

And I assume you want money. because why else would you bot 200 characters? ridiculous man. absolutely ridiculous.
    idk how much you spend on VPS's or your electric bills to run all of that. You can do more with just 1 character, manually if you're smart enough.

The video says everything.
    Last edited by shonflyn; 05-28-2016 at 08:14 PM.