Signup Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Free User

Cipsoft's technical crew

guys, i believe that cipsoft needs to hire better people to program/test software, every single update they mess up!! its unbelievable that noone got fired yet haha

It is nothing new that they mess things up Thank god Lucas is better then them
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Free User
    just saw a level 400 changing vocation "mister banuta" he is supposed to be a knight, now hes a sorcerer hahah
    cipsoft ownage as usual

"Due to an emergency bug fix, we have to reset all game worlds to the state of September 15, 10:00 CEST. Also, the fix requires another downtime. We expect all game wrolds to be back around 17:00 CEST. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused."
    Cipsoft, reseting game worlds since 97'
    Last edited by bitow; 09-15-2014 at 01:07 PM.

They could hire me, no problems.

Oramond depots were wiped.

Free User
    CIP has been a joke for a long time. It used to be just their creative staff, the people who created cities like Yalahar, Farmine, Oramond etc and the people who worked on Vocation Balancing and PvP updates. Those updates never should have been pushed through. Although even when I started playing Tibia in 2001 or 2002 there were delays, they have never been that bad. I remember when the server save message telling you to log in in 5 minutes meant 5 minutes. Now they're deleting botters while clearly supporting it since they haven't deleted us all when they have the capability to, which is ridiculous because they should just make botting legal at this point. Finally updates like this.

The entire staff of CIP is incompetent and I hope they never get jobs in this industry again. I play lots of League of Legends now, and that game is pretty terribly balanced and coded, but I would give my balls to have Riot run Tibia instead of CIP. What a joke of a company.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephano View Post
    Oramond depots were wiped.

Clearly more than that since now all characters are gone on the webpage. Highscores are inaccessible and the worlds page leads you to 'An Internal Error Has Occured'
    Last edited by Cameron; 09-15-2014 at 02:46 PM.

Free User
    problaby they mess up with the database, hope they have a backup! haha joking, but what makes me afraid and curious is why in the name of seven hells they don't test this kind of things in preview world's/clients wasn't that the point of a preview world?

I agree, It seems like all the games are making progress, getting better server and god knows what, and Tibia is progressing backwards, the server's can't even handle a simple warmode... Maybe that's thanks to their stupidity of letting people go bananas with AoE spells without getting skulls at all, or they are just cheap bastards. If I was a employee at CipSoft I would fix that matter ASAP, and I can imagine now with the new graphic It won't get any better, but let's see. I would laugh my balls of if a normal INQ / POI server would get debugged because everyone is just filling the screen with GFB's and shit hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Knutlejf View Post
    I agree, It seems like all the games are making progress, getting better server and god knows what, and Tibia is progressing backwards, the server's can't even handle a simple warmode... Maybe that's thanks to their stupidity of letting people go bananas with AoE spells without getting skulls at all, or they are just cheap bastards. If I was a employee at CipSoft I would fix that matter ASAP, and I can imagine now with the new graphic It won't get any better, but let's see. I would laugh my balls of if a normal INQ / POI server would get debugged because everyone is just filling the screen with GFB's and shit hahaha.
    +1 to the inq/poi service, that'd be great. On all n-pvp services would be even better.

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

POI is not possible to do now bcs when you destroy stone by pick nothing happends lol : D
    http://i.imgur.com/lkWkIMg.png
    ........................Script Name......................
    Profession
    Asura Palace ED + EK
    Characters for sale! | Like Our Facebook! | Sell Tibia Gold