Signup Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Slime Trainer

Free User
    i am new to this and i have no idea how to start this slimetrainer can somebody please explain?

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Terra View Post
    You must Follow her, not Attack.
    Lucas, I would like to train my knight AND my pally togheter ... but the Knight kill the slime when the Pally gets closer ><
    How can i fix that? D:

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Terra View Post
    Go to HUDs, and activate ActiveHotkeys.lua. This function will help you with the instructions to activate your slime training.

Now make a Persistent Script with SlimeTrainer.lua and edit the header to this, and enable the script:
        local trainname = 'Slime'
    local amount = 1 -- this is the amount of mother slimes you want to use
    local dist = 4 -- it will only consider slimes in this distance range. Useful for paladins, lets say you are training with small stones, so you should set this distance to 4.
    local weapons = {
    train = {id = 'small stone', mode = {'defensive', 'stand'}}, -- this is the weapon you want to use while you train with the slime
    bloodhit = {id = 'small stone', mode = {'balanced', 'stand'}, hittime = {15000, 25000}}, -- this is the weapon you want to use to deal a bloodhit when you are more than 15-25 (default, you may change) seconds without dealing any damage
    strong = {id = 'royal spear', mode = {'offensive', 'stand'}},
    }
    local killmother = {hppc = 40, dmg = 60, food = 2, logout = false} -- it will kill the mother if you have 40% of HP or the slimes are dealing more than 50 or your food amount is lower than 3. It will also logout after killing the mother
    local trainpos = {12345, 54321, 7} -- this is the location where you want to stay to train
    local getbacktotrainpos = false -- set it to false if you don't want the bot to send you back to your train position if you got moved

you can do to Kinight?

Quote Originally Posted by daviorei View Post
    you can do to Kinight?
    yes, just edit the options!

Level Latest Scripts by Dehan
    250+
    [EK & ED & MS & RP] [Navigation] Prison -1
    200+
    [EK & ED & MS] [Navigation] Asura Palace
    200+
    [EK & ED] [Navigation] Lower Roshamuul Softcore

Free User
    I'm using this script for a while now but I'm concerned with it's detectability (would be pretty sad to loose the training character after so long!)
    I thought about adding a random wait time before choosing the next slime to attack, to make it seem less automated. Based on what you guys know, would that decrease the chance of being detected?

Where do I add the "wait (xxx, yyy)" to do that? I've read the code beneath the "don't change below" part but couldn't figure out which part controls the "attack next" part.

Free User
    @Lucas Terra
    you could help me I did not understand well how do I get the char attack the false slime. I activate the HUD hotkeys and more persistent than Sliem trainer he attacks the mother slime

Free User
    Hello, I have little problem with targeting list, exactly I don't know how i need to set all of setting because all the time bot killing the slime mother. If you can show photos or something like that. And what I need to do to supplement small stones from backpack?
    Last edited by xalvan; 11-04-2014 at 10:10 AM.

Free User
    My knight attacks only the mother . How do I get it to attack the fake. I'm trying on Targeting .

Quote Originally Posted by Rigoldi View Post
    My knight attacks only the mother . How do I get it to attack the fake. I'm trying on Targeting .
    Click to follow the hand with the stand option, then activate persistent slime trainer

Free User

Question I have a similar problem

Hello, first i follow the mother slime, after i ativate the HUD, my char attack 1 summon and he lost follow, he kill more 1~3 summons and atack slime mother, WHY?