Signup Now

Targeting - Attack all creatures?

As Title says, is there someway to attack all creatures without list one by one?
    <If here's not the correct board I'm sorry, couldn't find the support board>

Regards,
    L!p3.

I'm afraid theres no way to do it at this stage. However, I would recommend you to one by one as the Attack All is the reason why some people were getting redskull using other bots.

Quote Originally Posted by wizard;n1079
    I'm afraid theres no way to do it at this stage. However, I would recommend you to one by one as the Attack All is the reason why some people were getting redskull using other bots.
    Other bot* hahahaha
    It's just about being well programmed and not target a monster that got a summon flag, it's not hard.

About targeting stuff

For me seems to be targeting monsters away from the screen.
    Its really fun. But might be detected?
    Amazing lol xDDD

Quote Originally Posted by senz View Post
    About targeting stuff

For me seems to be targeting monsters away from the screen.
    Its really fun. But might be detected?
    Amazing lol xDDD
    It's not really attacking them outside the screen, but it is possible to know they're there, if they're 1~2 sqms outside it. If the bot sees it, it will walk toward it before attacking. To be honest, that's pretty cool behavior.

Atleast it is not able to do like you used to on blackD / NG time, when you could off screen SD monsters / people :P

But like Raph said, The bot can detect a monster (2 sqm south and north and 1 sqm east/west) outside your normal screen view
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ