Signup Now
    Free User

Is the use of healing and manarefilling safe?

Hello there!

I recently purchased a subscription on Windbot solely for a few accounts that I have that are using mouthpieces. HOWEVER, I am wondering (for my main account) if it is safe (no bots are 100% safe, but I know that healing and mana refilling on Xenobot is undetectable) to use Windbot to heal and recover mana.

I would appreciate it if some long term Windbot users would reply here with your experiences.

Thank you!

Banned
    Just one thing all the bots are detectables, the good new is that windbot sumilate the keyboard and the mouse, and yes is safe the healers and man refilling because are using the hotkeys of the keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by Amb Motive View Post
    Hello there!

I recently purchased a subscription on Windbot solely for a few accounts that I have that are using mouthpieces. HOWEVER, I am wondering (for my main account) if it is safe (no bots are 100% safe, but I know that healing and mana refilling on Xenobot is undetectable) to use Windbot to heal and recover mana.

I would appreciate it if some long term Windbot users would reply here with your experiences.

Thank you!
    All I can tell you is: The odds are really low, but still exists. Even Xenobot is not 100% Undetectable (just because you mentioned it)

Level Latest Scripts by Dehan
    250+
    [EK & ED & MS & RP] [Navigation] Prison -1
    200+
    [EK & ED & MS] [Navigation] Asura Palace
    200+
    [EK & ED] [Navigation] Lower Roshamuul Softcore

Nope, not even using healer is safe. On all bots. But fuck it, you can be deleted even without using a bot, so who cares?

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Free User
    Thanks for your replies thus far! That's what I thought, Dehan. Has anyone ever heard of anyone being deleted when they only used the healer or manarefiller on Windbot?

I understand that in a lot of cases, it is hard to say what a person was really doing with their bot when they're deleted. But for those of you who know people who use healers/manarefillers on a more personal level, perhaps you can give me some insight here as to how risky it is.

Free User
    Also..... How about the use of HUDs? How safe is using Windbot only for HUDs? (take for example this one: http://forums.tibiawindbot.com/showt...tor-My-Hunting)

Quote Originally Posted by Amb Motive View Post
    Also..... How about the use of HUDs? How safe is using Windbot only for HUDs? (take for example this one: http://forums.tibiawindbot.com/showt...tor-My-Hunting)
    The same answer as before... HUD's only draw things reading informations from the client.

Level Latest Scripts by Dehan
    250+
    [EK & ED & MS & RP] [Navigation] Prison -1
    200+
    [EK & ED & MS] [Navigation] Asura Palace
    200+
    [EK & ED] [Navigation] Lower Roshamuul Softcore