Signup Now
Page 86 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Nimo View Post
    Sent now, sorry for long waiting time. You can choose extra free script with same or lower price that the script you purchased. PM me when you choose.
    I sent you a PM, but you never answered me

My service is still alive, I am doing scripts for new land I guess you will love that place guys .

Quote Originally Posted by LekinhoFB View Post
    I sent you a PM, but you never answered me
    Done, thanks for remind
    Last edited by Nimo; 07-26-2017 at 07:25 PM.

Free User
    @Nimo check e-mail please

edit : forgot to mention my forum name in the mail. If you need it, I can PM you on forums from which email I sent
    Last edited by bjornen; 07-27-2017 at 04:33 PM.

i think i had to buy new rps for that new places
    >>>>>>>>Check My new project<<<<<<<<

Free User
    @Nimo sent you some coins for your navi script really looking forward to trying it out
    trade history:
    sold 393rp to tibiastore
    sold 230ek to xaxido
    sold 250ed/200ek to mdbuehl
    sold 106ms to Synn
    bought 104ek from dareva

Free User
    Hi @Nimo, I buy your Roshamuul Surface Navi and i got stuck chars every time, Always happens in the second horde of monsters, I'm using my own Navi server and am running on my PC a Druid and a Sorc. My friend is running a Knight. The bot takes the following steps: The mages take the Supplys, go south to the DP, down the stairs, the Sorc walks a few steps to the right and back to the ladder, the Knight descends the ladder and goes north Hunt. The mages immediately follow the knight and position themselves with Energy Bombs and synchronized attacks. After the first Horde of mosnters dies, the knight simply does not go to the second point, the mages do absolutely nothing, the three chars stand still and the three windbot do no action. I tried to jump lines at Knight to see if the other chars responded, nothing was going to happen. Finally, I could not do my Hunt. Every time I had to go back to the DP and always with the Cavebot active. Even though Cavebot was active and I was walking in the hand until the DP, the Navi did not respond.

I need your help to make this script work, I paid a lot of money on it and it just does not work.

I use another script on Nightmare Isles and it works there normally.

Free User
    @Nimo still waiting on the script i sent coins for yesterday, but now that I see the above comment that the script is broken id just like to request my coins back its taken over 24hours for delivery and with that slow of a response time I dont really wanna deal with waiting for a fix for the script would rather just buy someone elses navi script.
    trade history:
    sold 393rp to tibiastore
    sold 230ek to xaxido
    sold 250ed/200ek to mdbuehl
    sold 106ms to Synn
    bought 104ek from dareva

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by scrabfour View Post
    @Nimo still waiting on the script i sent coins for yesterday, but now that I see the above comment that the script is broken id just like to request my coins back its taken over 24hours for delivery and with that slow of a response time I dont really wanna deal with waiting for a fix for the script would rather just buy someone elses navi script.

've been waiting since thursday