Signup Now
Page 51 of 106 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimo View Post
    Add me to skype nimo.scripts
    Sorry, I don't have Skype, and I was traveling, that's why I'm late to answer

But I will explain.... the bot doesn't let the character keep the ring, if itsn't one of the list of ring of the script.
    And also, the bot isn't refilling, he stop at the boat of oramond and "Do Nothing".
    Other thing that I noticed, that the script is only using SD's and not using the "Exori Frigo/ Exori Gran Frigo", I figured that this script was like ... if has 1 minotaur, he use the Exori Frigo, and if have more than 2 monsters he started to using SD's.

If you can't reconfigure like I want, I hope that you gimme other script or gimme my money back.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by guibraz View Post

But I will explain.... the bot doesn't let the character keep the ring, if itsn't one of the list of ring of the script.
    And also, the bot isn't refilling, he stop at the boat of oramond and "Do Nothing".
    Other thing that I noticed, that the script is only using SD's and not using the "Exori Frigo/ Exori Gran Frigo", I figured that this script was like ... if has 1 minotaur, he use the Exori Frigo, and if have more than 2 monsters he started to using SD's.

If you can't reconfigure like I want, I hope that you gimme other script or gimme my money back.
    use like this: if 1 use sd and 2+ ava. Im running like that and Im lv 98

and dont use ene ring... its better set anti lure to 5(or less) than use rings... cuz he wait like 30sec on stairs and back to hunt.... and not put deep south if low lvl (110- I mean)

I was running that scripts in 5 more mages lv 80 at 150 easy
    Last edited by Xixico; 12-27-2016 at 12:53 AM.

Stuck at boat my happen if you are using map click as walking method, or there are DPI problems on your computer. Plase take a screenshot where it stuck (Tibia + Windbot section)

Script was desinged as PG script, how do you wanna kill distance monsters if they keep distance 4 sqms and spell range is 3 sqms. You will lure a lot of new monsters if you decide to chase them and that's suincide on that place.

About ring, simply leave your ring in depot it's just a decoration.

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimo View Post
    Stuck at boat my happen if you are using map click as walking method, or there are DPI problems on your computer. Plase take a screenshot where it stuck (Tibia + Windbot section)

Script was desinged as PG script, how do you wanna kill distance monsters if they keep distance 4 sqms and spell range is 3 sqms. You will lure a lot of new monsters if you decide to chase them and that's suincide on that place.

About ring, simply leave your ring in depot it's just a decoration.
    I sent you a PM, can you answer me?

I sent you a PM, can you answer me?
    Just answered

@rogalhilton @davo @leinerm @eurtjuh Congratulations! You have won one of my scripts in Windbot Christmas Lottery. Plase PM me with your email and script you would like to recive!

To the top

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco View Post
    Oops I will fix that asap. I am sorry about this.