Signup Now
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by downloadkct View Post
    I remember that Elfbot (or NG?) you could "exiva" people only 1 time and then you could see a arrow pointing where they were, the distance and if they were moving til you closed the client. Like a perma-exiva. That was incredible.
    I also remember the Mass-pm, a random guy made a program which you could use to send pm to everyone online on the server haha, that was like 12 years ago, maybe more
    There is still something like a bot sending pm's to all online players, they are mostly offering sending GPs :P

Maybe some option for script sellers to prevent script sharing or so ? Like storing scripts in cloud - so users who bought would load scripts directly from it (coded, so they wouldn't be able to share it)
    Trade history:

• Sold 295 ek (Inferna) to Izze
    • Bought 340 rp (Inferna) from Kartofel
    • Sold 292 ek (Calva) to tommy
    • Sold 323 ek (Calva) to Hassan (vt deal)
    • Sold 454 ms (Calva) to FrankNL
    • Bought 424 ms (Calva) from Jack (vt deal)

Quote Originally Posted by dedi View Post
    Maybe some option for script sellers to prevent script sharing or so ? Like storing scripts in cloud - so users who bought would load scripts directly from it (coded, so they wouldn't be able to share it)
    ;oo it's a very great idea imo :P

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by mistgun View Post
    ;oo it's a very great idea imo :P
    If you really want to share a bought script, those things wont stop you I'm afraid ... In example: you just let the script run and recreate the script by pausing the bot or something and make the same wpt's. Im sure there would be faster ways aswell but Im just saying an update like that would only slow a person down for a couple of hours, not more.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by wimme View Post
    If you really want to share a bought script, those things wont stop you I'm afraid ... In example: you just let the script run and recreate the script by pausing the bot or something and make the same wpt's. Im sure there would be faster ways aswell but Im just saying an update like that would only slow a person down for a couple of hours, not more.
    A good script is far more advanced than just waypoints my friend.

Like Juden said, these are not only wpts.
    http://i.imgur.com/lkWkIMg.png
    ........................Script Name......................
    Profession
    Asura Palace ED + EK
    Characters for sale! | Like Our Facebook! | Sell Tibia Gold

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Garkstal View Post
    Like Juden said, these are not only wpts.
    Hmmm, so you mean like hiding all the special area's and the Cavebot-scripts and/or Persistents, leaving only the essentials to be viewed? (the wpts and only leave the blanks to fill in by the user to personalize his script, ex: amount of this to take with you, which backpacks etc etc etc ).

Hmmm, seems like an acceptable plan but you should always describe at every point what the persistents and/or cavebot-scripts do else it becomes really messy. In example: If the buyer wants to make his own adjustments, what I almost always do, he might implement scripts/persistents that react bad with the orginal script and create his own loops/bugs.

Free User
    Edit: One question though: What if you make improvements, and you want to save them, how should this work then ? Since, if you can save it on your computer, you can share it, or am I wrong ?

Free User
    Edit: One question though: What if you make improvements, and you want to save them, how should this work then ? Since, if you can save it on your computer, you can share it, or am I wrong ?
    I'm just thinking out loud and haven't given it alot of thought, but my idea of a system like this would be a section or something in the bot for purshased script where the basics like waypoints, healing, settings and looting could be changed if the user wants to change it but the actions/persistents should be coded so the user can't see the code but just enable/disable the persistents and add his own if he wants to. I don't sell scripts but I make my own and I've spent alot of time to tweak and improve my persistents/actions to make them as good as possible. Ofc all scripts you be approved by mods before uploading to the "section" because otherwise it would be easy to hide transfer codes and such in the scripts.

omggg please more teasers omggggggggggggggggggggggggggg, cant wait !