Signup Now
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BUgWT;n992
    Hello bestest friend ever!

If you look at the logo you can see it's a wind-up toy, so thats where the name comes from. It's actually very clever cuz you're setting your bot and then you let your character go on it's own.
    Most of the stuff you wrote was either unnecessary or untrue. Like Raphael said, it you find bugs report them on the correct section.

IT FEELS LIKE HOMEEEEEEE. Tell me Wesker, do you still hate on softboots?
    cant multi-quote

found several things not working for me, you will have to see the hole stream to get those working and to tell me what did i did wrong, the loot thign didnt loot any other corpse thats not the 1 i killed and it only loots it once so thats a bit odd and strange to me......

yup on the softties and i always will be like that

eigther way neo died consider this a new start for bugwt & wesker, i didnt came here to hate on you i dont even give a fuck LOL, to be honest i didnt found a bot that has what i need, thats it.

found several bugs as i described before, i did some retard shit yup.
    Its not as user friendly as you may think specially deleting waypoints, eigther way theres a few bugs that you guys should look into the stream, again this is not my bot, i didnt made anything, im not a part of it, im just poiting out what the bugs are and how it felt, you ca take that into consideration or do what darkstar did, just dont give a fuck and stick with youre 100 users with life-time accounts n

I can probably make the bot crash but anyways, if any of u want me to stream another video and want too see it with youre own eyer and coment on in, send me a ventrilo and ill stream it again, i got time

Quote Originally Posted by BUgWT;n992
    Hello bestest friend ever!

If you look at the logo you can see it's a wind-up toy, so thats where the name comes from. It's actually very clever cuz you're setting your bot and then you let your character go on it's own.
    Most of the stuff you wrote was either unnecessary or untrue. Like Raphael said, it you find bugs report them on the correct section.

IT FEELS LIKE HOMEEEEEEE. Tell me Wesker, do you still hate on softboots?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HOW COULD YOU REMEMBER HIS CONSPIRACY ABOUT SOFT BOOTS, IT WAS SO FUNNY!

@Topic: People should ignore those bullshits that you said, you're rly a child please do something else on ur fucking life.

I am going to guess he thought it was "wind" as in "the wind is blowing".

However, I respect your opinion. Perhaps you should get better at making your cavebot waypoints. My whole bot is running just fine, have not had 1 problem with it.

im guessing if my problem is rookgard or if its main that works properly, seems im the only person with this issues and its weird

functions no the website it looks nice, but it is a waste of time and if my internet goes off i wont be able to script if i dont know the functions and so on.
    should be listed on the bot

k lets try this again

(item) $back

Returns the item in your back slot. If you need more info about the item data structure, access this.

if its backpack why not name it backpack it makes it complicated.

i tried to open my backpack slot cant do it atm openitem($back), openitem('bag',$back)

• - Usage Example --
    • auto(200)
    • listas('Looting accuracy: ' .. $lootaccuracy)
    didnt work for me
    • -- Usage Example --
    • setposition(100,200)
    • drawtext('Loot Bodies: ' .. $lootbodies,0,0)
    this 1 did work, the position of 0,0 is not real, idk from where its taking the pos
    also is not taking negative numbers so i cant arrange the hud where i want it too.
    lootboddies erases the count before he even loots so its not a legit thing that variable is a scammer, its probably a typo in the code.

the distance between HUDs its wrong but its probably the same issue of the pos and how ur getting it.

k so setposition() fucking my hud up kuz i made it drawit from drawtext, seems like stupid to have set pos unless youre working with several inputs, gonna check that up
    after i figure that out seems not so hard... still there should be a mark to say that.

cant change color on the font its not in the manual ill try fontcolort
    Im way to pro for this, setfontcolor() exists not on the variables etc~
    probably cheating the system already kuz this shouldnt be like this eigther way i like colors setfontcolor(2551440)

setfonttype,setfont didnt work also a most do.

forget the colors i found them on hud stuff ~

• -- Usage Example --
    • setfontstyle('MS Serif',10,0xFFFFFF,100)
    • drawtext('My MP: ' ..$mp,0,0)

setfontstyle('arial', 20, 0, 0x00FF00) <<<< it has a number fontweight, idk why, eigtherway it wont change color if you dotn set that up.

openitem('bag', $back, true, 1)
    wait(400,600)

no idea why si not working.

Rapha Stillzzz a Newbzz

Gonna Streamz Tomorrowz found some stuff i really dig and some i really hate and hope every1 dies.But ill tell about it tomorrowz

Its sad probably the best image so far comes from wesker.
    Its just sad..........

Still wonder why rapha has a job and sirmate isnt in there, come over sirmate ill hug u broz

linkz : http://imageshack.com/a/img138/6716/u5ti.jpg

I reckon commentary and constructive criticism are always welcome but when you are trying to mess around you should take this elsewhere.

Oh oh oh oh friend wesker! How's your bearded dragons?