Signup Now
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    i did, but i found so many things not working that it cant be me, the bot has potential, A LOT OF FUCKING POTENTIAL, but right now u know if the cavebot is not working like it should its going to be a free passage to deletera, but u can probe me wrong send me the best waypoint you got, rookgard, tutorial, whatever it is.

what you guys did wrong and im talking about the bugwt crew thats suposed to test the bot, is that you got too exited and you didnt took the time to test it.

i love the simple scripter
    i love the hud
    the supplies btw i didnt figure that out yet its not withdrawing the amount it should but it does take the random amount from the bank. <<< this i consider it my mistake

im not saying the bot is garbage kuz it isnt, it has cool stuff it has features that i liked, but right now the cavebot and you MUST know this, its not working.

just try the cap variable for a change $cap <>= it skips the action waypoints at will or is not detecting what im setting up, it was such a painful thing to make scripts that i didnt even finish that cult script.

im online almost everyday all day, just hit me up a ventrilo, stream making a waypoint and ill tell you what went wrong and you check that up, its simple if im the 1 fucking this up, you should be able to do it.

and i have a huge, HUGEEEEEEEEE hope for this bot.

Botting on yalahar magicians with a level 200 and its not working properly its like its bumping itself with invisible gm's all over the place.

the walking is not smooth, the looting even on moveitemsquickly it does it so slow ~

not even my script this is the one free on the forum.

Banned
    I haven't had any problem with the bot what so ever. So sad that some people can't figure it out. You know their are tutorials to help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster;n1544
    I haven't had any problem with the bot what so ever. So sad that some people can't figure it out. You know their are tutorials to help you.
    its not that i dont get it, yeah the char walks...... yes the char loots......

but it walks like been blocked by people, and it loots slowly even with the fastest config, not to mention the times it goes into browse field trying to loot it that way and it fails every single time.

For a BETA, its fine errors are expected, but for a version of the bot that ill have to buy, its way way beyond what ill pay for it.
    I could stream it and compare my waling with the bot, and the bot with other bots and you will see a huge difference.

when you have everything on instant (mouse/keyboard) should run or at least walk in a consistent way, i dont know if you guys pay attention to this, but right now the bot walks like when your lagged, thats how it is walking, like bumping into stuff, and that eventually will get you banned.
    you said you dotn have any problems with it, well i wonder how deep have you been testing or if u even care... ranges are not working and thats the first thing i reported, the other waypoint methods do not exist since theres no ranges, your pretty much doing stand waypoints on nodes and walks, my question is how long have you been testing and why didnt you notice this.

darkapprentice avatar its wrong..... shows warrior outfit ()this is just an example of really small things that still need some coding

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesker View Post
    its not that i dont get it, yeah the char walks...... yes the char loots......

but it walks like been blocked by people, and it loots slowly even with the fastest config, not to mention the times it goes into browse field trying to loot it that way and it fails every single time.

For a BETA, its fine errors are expected, but for a version of the bot that ill have to buy, its way way beyond what ill pay for it.
    I could stream it and compare my waling with the bot, and the bot with other bots and you will see a huge difference.

when you have everything on instant (mouse/keyboard) should run or at least walk in a consistent way, i dont know if you guys pay attention to this, but right now the bot walks like when your lagged, thats how it is walking, like bumping into stuff, and that eventually will get you banned.
    you said you dotn have any problems with it, well i wonder how deep have you been testing or if u even care... ranges are not working and thats the first thing i reported, the other waypoint methods do not exist since theres no ranges, your pretty much doing stand waypoints on nodes and walks, my question is how long have you been testing and why didnt you notice this.

darkapprentice avatar its wrong..... shows warrior outfit ()this is just an example of really small things that still need some coding
    Your computer must be messed up, my computer it walks just fine. Not slow at all, actually faster than other bots I have used.

I have been testing it since it came out, have ran multiple scripts and have made some of my own. I have no problem what so ever.

Wind Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by BUgWT View Post
    Hello bestest friend ever!

If you look at the logo you can see it's a wind-up toy, so thats where the name comes from. It's actually very clever cuz you're setting your bot and then you let your character go on it's own.
    Most of the stuff you wrote was either unnecessary or untrue. Like Raphael said, it you find bugs report them on the correct section.

IT FEELS LIKE HOMEEEEEEE. Tell me Wesker, do you still hate on softboots?
    Haha i remember that thread, WHY USING SOFTBOOTS IS WASTE

Banned
    Wesker! get back on tibia o/ bacon

Aew!!!!

LATEST SCRIPTS SKYPE
    Got a Question? Add me on Skype!
    bugwt.support

This image is hosted on a possibly dangerous website (http://mystatus.skype.com/smallclassic/bugwt.support). Please consider reuploading it on Imgur.com.