Signup Now
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Review By Wesker

What u thought ill skip this ?
    Not with Lucas involved LOL.

First look at the name : "windbot"
    I didnt like it, im not loving it, i doubt it has anything to do with tibia based on that name, i still wonder why did you pick that name but w/e names are not important.

Program :
    Heavy like a marine tank.

Trial.
    That 60 mins trial its horrible for a new product in develop.

User-Friendly :
    Not so much, it looks like tibiaAPI was or is a part of it, it looks so similar to blasters and klusbert bots but well you put out a program, thats your first distribution with a trial and a huge window, im getting a magebot vibe over it.
    Its not that friendly i loaded scripts on the hud that should idk work... then again i didnt read any tutorial and idk if those are premades or just for the lolz.

Cavebot
    Its ignoring the configs or the ranges of how many sqms 1x1,1x17 bot doesnt give 2 fucks about it

Node is not working bot is making nonsence shit and i can stream it so u can fix this bah u know what ill stream it from this moment and post stuff.

<not a hate post i wish u the best of everything but be realistic youre not that well knows even darkstar had like 3 bots freebies before xeno and even xeno sucked until neo died lol, it still does anywas>

twitch.tv/wesker_power online in a few ~ give me a ventrilo if you want to attempt this bugs

http://es.twitch.tv/wesker_power/b/486463777 <<<< live stream of the many bugs i faced.

Looting -> not working
    Waypoint -> not working
    Special Areas -> not working
    Targeting -> seems to not be working ill wait an answer on why doe sit delete the things im putting in too

win7
    i dont think that disabling the asrl has anythign to do with those bugs but u might want to dig that up.

Are u still alive man? omfg

I will always be, the only thing ill make me comeback is a goob bot, or finish my own and we know that will take some time....

Why can't you just stay in your freaking dark cave
    Seriously, trash talking is bad. If you have any bug to report, please do so like a normal person would.

Well, I've tested Looting and Targeting and they work normally, looting even uses browse field when it needs to and maximizes a minimized window, moves the loot and minimizes again. I loved this feature, seriously!

AAAAAAAAAAAAND it got auto generate lootlist so this bot that doesn't have a week since its first official release is 90% better than the other 3. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by RoxZin xD;n950
    Well, I've tested Looting and Targeting and they work normally, looting even uses browse field when it needs to and maximizes a minimized window, moves the loot and minimizes again. I loved this feature, seriously!

AAAAAAAAAAAAND it got auto generate lootlist so this bot that doesn't have a week since its first official release is 90% better than the other 3. LOL
    Don't worry, he's just a hater.
    Ever since Neobot.

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael;n955

Don't worry, he's just a hater.
    Ever since Neobot.
    if im a hater how is it that the stream shows them bug ?
    get your facts straight i dont care who made what, i just came kuz it said lucas terra, and i do not have any kind of problems with him, well not even with u and bug, neobot died get over it already.

Quote Originally Posted by RoxZin xD;n950

I have no idea what happend if its my o.s, if its the aero, kuz i had nothing to do with this program, im not saying it doesnt work im just saying it didnt for me, theres a stream that probes it, idk why rapha is hatting al over again, its been almost 2 or 1 year since neo died get over with that crap, grow up

Hello bestest friend ever!

If you look at the logo you can see it's a wind-up toy, so thats where the name comes from. It's actually very clever cuz you're setting your bot and then you let your character go on it's own.
    Most of the stuff you wrote was either unnecessary or untrue. Like Raphael said, it you find bugs report them on the correct section.

IT FEELS LIKE HOMEEEEEEE. Tell me Wesker, do you still hate on softboots?

Okey, let's get things straight:
    1. The thing with the nodes getting stuck was pretty weird and we'll look into that.
    2. There is something wrong the waypoint ranges and we'll look into that but, no, they're not completely ignored.
    3. The rest of the wrong stuff that happened was because of your own fuckups:
      1. 12:42 - You set a 1x2 Walk Waypoint to go upstairs. Anyone with more than 2 days of botting experience knows that you use Stand for going over stairs and that you can't make it a range waypoint.
      2. 12:55 - You set a 1x2 Ladder Waypoint to go climb the ladder. Again, you can't use range waypoints for actions have to always occur at the same sqm.
      3. 13:21 & 13:36 - You set a 1x2 Walk Waypoint to go down a ladder. Same thing you did at 12:42.
      4. 14:00 ~ 14:40 - You add a few special areas, but forgot to increase the Avoidance. They were ignored simply because you didn't put a high enough Avoidance
      5. 14:41 - I stopped watching after so much bullshit.
    Next time you make a review, try to figure out what you're doing.