Signup Now
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Hey Culas!

Im using your East Oramond Minotaurs script with my 158 RP. Used it now for 1h 30min. Real nice script man!
    Rep ++

Is it possible for you to make a script for drakens (maybe with tasker?) ? Not the part with undead dragons and stuff, the place were there is drakens and some serpent spawns. Would be awesome!
    Last edited by Raiven; 12-19-2015 at 11:08 PM.

Free User
    Hey man, have you thought about adding terrence minotaur tasker to the script? it would be awesome!

Free User
    Lovely script, however when re-supplying it doesn't take the supplies from mainbp to supplybp after purchase.

Wind Powered
    Used for a while, and evertything is fine, the problem is 4 people shooting 1 mino on my world, i can't use this because it's deleted for 100% sure, but nice scripts, thanks bro

Free User
    Asking for a friend of mine. Script seems to work really well at most of the time for him. Although he has died 2 nights in a row by metal gargoyles after about 4-8 hours of hunting with no problems. He noticed that the script had rustheap golems as a target even if he isn't trapped. Could that be the problem? He changed it though to atk only if trapped and died the same way the day after that.

Does anyone have any suggestions about what else might be wrong? He is leaving to refill with plenty supplies to. Thanks in advance

Free User
    n1 script, using for like 1week little change configurations for me and deleted GP loot.

http://prntscr.com/cpcs34

idk how to upload screenshot so there's link to screenshoter.

Exp on voucher x2.