Signup Now
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Free User
    My script keeps putting my crossbow in my supply backpack when it deposits items in depot.
    Other than that the script works flawlessly just dont want to die again.

Hi @FaNtA

Your yalahar graveyard script has a couple bugs. [rp]

1. The label for no shortcut is wrong within your cavebot script section when refilling compared to other labels - this means it will try to use mechanism even if its not ticked in main window
    2. Rope/shovel spots for some reason are centered, you'll need to edit these in order to stand next to the hole and then use it.

after a couple fixes these work fine for me and i can afk freely but these should be changed and then re-released.

Was using 3.0.0 btw
    Made safe trades with:
    Izze, PungtG, Zarz9182, Kingkongelf, Helrazor, Ziorr, Frox & more

Figured the problem with rope/shovel.

If they're hotkeyed then remove them.
    Made safe trades with:
    Izze, PungtG, Zarz9182, Kingkongelf, Helrazor, Ziorr, Frox & more

if any one have any problem with error from spells redownload the scripts

Free User
    hello fanta, i used your yalahar necromancer script on my ED. your scripts are one of the most advanced free scripts i've used but i'm a newbie when it comes to wind so maybe that doesn't mean a lot :P

i was trying to change exori flam to exori moe ico using scripter>monster spells but since i'm a newb i couldn't get it to work and gave up xD

moe ico deals same dmg to necromancers and more dmg to heroes, mad scientists, dark magicians, etc.

i also added cream cake and powder herb to lootlist because those items are worth few k each during hot cuisine.

i will try to modify your scripts once i understand wind and lua better,
    thx for sharing your work!

Quote Originally Posted by stoned charmless View Post
    hello fanta, i used your yalahar necromancer script on my ED. your scripts are one of the most advanced free scripts i've used but i'm a newbie when it comes to wind so maybe that doesn't mean a lot :P

i was trying to change exori flam to exori moe ico using scripter>monster spells but since i'm a newb i couldn't get it to work and gave up xD

moe ico deals same dmg to necromancers and more dmg to heroes, mad scientists, dark magicians, etc.

i also added cream cake and powder herb to lootlist because those items are worth few k each during hot cuisine.

i will try to modify your scripts once i understand wind and lua better,
    thx for sharing your work!
    i can easily add it as option never use the spell so didn't know xD

Free User
    Hey fanta the necro script is bugging when it tries to get back to the cave it doesnt go up the stairs to kill the necros east nor west, any solution by the way the targeting is a little weird im not sure why the bot uses exori flam on hero how do i fix it?
    Last edited by idinahuipidaras; 10-13-2016 at 11:11 AM.

Free User
    Perfect scripts! I tested the Yalahar Necromancers and it was almost perfect. I was trapped by the summoned Ghosts on the corner of the room and stucked because he dosen't loose hp by meele. And other time I has been pushed to the stairs because the Enlightened of the Cult was invisible and upstairs wasn't on the waypoints so the bot was stucked there too. Apart from that the script is perfect! Thanks!

Free User
    Olá Fanta, como desativo o lado esquerdo da hunt que é muito perigoso pro meu ED!

Free User
    Hello FaNtA, i believe your necro script for MS isnt working as it should. It doesnt get in the spawn and the targeting is a little odd it uses exori flam on every creature! fix it please? XD