Signup Now
    Free User

refreshing script's

Hey guys in first sorry for my english and my noob question.
    So im have a problem when I turn on a full convertion ibot script Include the auto mount options etc . and im played 10 - 30 min and everything you've done after convertation are removed what im can to repair that?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by giboleczek View Post
    Hey guys in first sorry for my english and my noob question.
    So im have a problem when I turn on a full convertion ibot script Include the auto mount options etc . and im played 10 - 30 min and everything you've done after convertation are removed what im can to repair that?
    You nick seems to be polish, write in polish and ofc me or somebody else who is PL will help you.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by K4r4biN View Post
    You nick seems to be polish, write in polish and ofc me or somebody else who is PL will help you.
    Poprostu mam taki problem ze jak uruchamiam ibot full conversation to owszem wszystko dziala , leczy , chodzi depozytuje ale co 20 min wylacza mi np otwieranie bp , auto mount te rzeczt ktore sam zmienilem po wgraniu skrypta , wie ktos jak pomoc?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by giboleczek View Post
    Poprostu mam taki problem ze jak uruchamiam ibot full conversation to owszem wszystko dziala , leczy , chodzi depozytuje ale co 20 min wylacza mi np otwieranie bp , auto mount te rzeczt ktore sam zmienilem po wgraniu skrypta , wie ktos jak pomoc?
    Powiem tak, nie bawie zbytnio convertowaniem, wiec nie mam zielonego pojecia co sie dzieje. A powiedz na co to jest skrypt, moze jest na to samo na forum, ktory dziala w 10000% i convertowanie jest nie potrzebne.