Signup Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Free User
    I was gonna make the same suggestion, here in brazil most people use whatsapp messenger, its a free sms service, you "cant" send messages to phones via computers but you can run a android emulator on your pc and be able to do so. Idk just trowing out ideas here, really dont know if it would be "doable"

Quote Originally Posted by sarcinelli View Post
    I was gonna make the same suggestion, here in brazil most people use whatsapp messenger, its a free sms service, you "cant" send messages to phones via computers but you can run a android emulator on your pc and be able to do so. Idk just trowing out ideas here, really dont know if it would be "doable"
    Actually, you can. There's something called WhatsAPI.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    That would probably make it even easyer for the bot to send whatsapp messages..

Free User
    i googled it and came up with a github page on this so called whatsapi, would you mind explaining further raphael ? I was unable to find any download, do i have to compile it myself or what ? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    i googled it and came up with a github page on this so called whatsapi, would you mind explaining further raphael ? I was unable to find any download, do i have to compile it myself or what ? thanks
    I gotta leave now, but quote me again so I see it once I'm back and I'll give some more details.

Free User
    I gotta leave now, but quote me again so I see it once I'm back and I'll give some more details.
    Sounds great ! I always tried to do it with emulators but they all failed to work fluid, a tutorial or something would be great, thanks !

Free User
    I think Blackd had similar function, it was that if the alarm went on you, you put in option that it would ring to ur cellphone from skype. (Had to have credits on ur skype account). Ofc u shouldn't answer the phone more like to let u know.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Neatz View Post
    I think Blackd had similar function, it was that if the alarm went on you, you put in option that it would ring to ur cellphone from skype. (Had to have credits on ur skype account). Ofc u shouldn't answer the phone more like to let u know.
    Yep, I can confirm this. Back in the days blackd proxy offered that feature

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    Basically, those guys studied how WhatsApp communicated with their servers and wrote some PHP code to reproduce it. That means you can send messages using their API (WhatsAPI) through PHP.

Free User
    This could very easily be added to windbot addons, or in the bot itself
    If @Lucas Terra wants help then just msg me on skype