Signup Now
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    There's the print that the account is in his name and the new rk that was requested, he did not answer me anywhere, I'm about to delete the char!

Bandido.jpg

Free User
    Hello

I have alot of arguments to prove im inocent:

First: I have the print of his friend on tibiacast on the char I SOLD TO HIM, wanst even him, got the print of skype when he said: yes I gave the account to the leader of my guild, so he can brag and show it to enemies. (maybe he stole the items)

Second: if I wanted to scam him, why should I give him my house telephone number and all my real information, also if I wanted to scam him, I just get the 1200 dollars (lose the other 300), and block him from skype... Just not giving the account/password/rk/items.
    Cause I live in Chile and get a new Rk takes like 1 month +. (not smart)

Third: Why should I get the account back just to steal some items ( not worth 200 dollars ) if he still owns me 300 ?? That's losing 100+ Dollars only for being stupid, not so smart.
    Cause of course I wont get the character back, he will rook if I try. So what's the point of getting like 30kks in shit, than 300 dollars after end of month?.

Fourth: Now he told me on skype ( i have screenshot) that he wants the 1200 dollars back, so I think that maybe he didnt like the account or something, and he just took away the items and wants the money back, and invented all this to make it believable.

Fifth: Now he is saying on skype ( i have screenshot) that I wanted to steal back the character, he msged me on skype saturday night, saying that I logged on the account and stolen everything, so he wanted the stuff back, then he said that he wont pay the 300 dollars and stuff like that, so I realized that he was the one who wanted to scam me. Sunday in the morning, his RL friend (fabio) called me into my house, I talked to him for some minutes, he told me the story, then he wanted the recovery key, cause he said that the guy I sold the acc to (thiago) is travelling and he needs it to log into the account. I can prove that he called me just getting the list of phone calls received, and there will appear a number from brazil... This is kinda suspecious right?
    Then after more problems, I figured out that he wasnt going to pay the 300 dollars, and the only guarantee I have, is the account. So Sunday night I used the RK and cancelled the Registration change, and also bought new RK (that takes 1+ month to get into chile) for security. That way he will tell the truth and we can continue with this stuff, cause I dont want this account anymore that's why I sold it.

Free User
    @Sergioiaa it doesn't even make sense lol, you already received 1200 USD so u think this guy @Vincanity will risk 1200 dollars for 300 dollars? you think we are brainwashed or what?
    Situation seems pretty clear, you received 3/4 of the money and u decide to have the character also, now your excuse is that u are scared to lost 300 dollars seems NOT LEGIT haha.
    @Leonardo, @Lucas Terra
    Do something guys?????

@Vincanity .. im from chile too ... i live arround 2 hours from his town! ... if you pay me a % I CAN TRAVEL WITH ALL MY FRIENDS FIND HIM HOUSE ( WITH THE SS I HAVE THE DIRECTION) AND FUCK HIS ASS! IM TALKING ABOUT 300 DOLLARS ..

(IN THE BEST OF CASE I CAN GET THE MONEY AND SEND FOR YOU)

I HATE THIEF PEOPLE! ... FOR PEOPLE LIKE HIM ... THE REST OF THE WORLD THINKS THAT CHILEAN PEOPLE ARE THIEFS!!

@Sergioiaa @Vincanity ; my solution for you both is.

if sergio says that he isnt the scammer but he bought a new rk its simply .. just give the money to a trusted middleman and and wait that rk arrives ...

when rk arrives you change it and middleman gives the money ex-buyer .. so he cant rook the char or he lose the money! if you dont accept it its because you want to scam him.
    @Vincanity i recomend you that if he doesnt accept it .. rook the char or you gonna lose all .. money and char ..

my offert still up .. if you want to pay me i can go to fuck him ass .. and i can tell to his parents ( its a little kid who steals money from anothers ) ... but i need more proof to show .. account bank .. ticket of money sent .. etc etc

Banned
    Looks like @Sergioiaa has scammed you..

Free User
    wow, i need take my popcorn.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergioiaa View Post
    fucking wall of text.
    His proof is way more valid than your words, though. If you don't got any valid proof, we'll have to ban you. You got 24h from now

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Quote Originally Posted by RoxZin xD View Post
    His proof is way more valid than your words, though. If you don't got any valid proof, we'll have to ban you. You got 24h from now
    @Vincanity if he doesnt answer .. start to rook the char! or you will lose money and account! if you rook it .. atleast he doesnt take it

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Death Brinker View Post
    @Vincanity if he doesnt answer .. start to rook the char! or you will lose money and account! if you rook it .. atleast he doesnt take it
    i agree
    bought rp&ek @reemow
    bought rp @magson
    bought rp @dylan292
    bought ek @htek
    bought ms&ed @akilles001
    bought ek&ek&rp&ed @Quilleute(ibot)
    bought ED @nazze1 (ibot)
    bought 100kk @tsubame(ibot)
    bought 20 kk @levan(ibot)
    bought 20 kk @held (windbot)
    bought 5kk @fearuz (windbot)