Signup Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    I havent gotten any rec key why not order a new one, and i give it to u. eitherway i havent got it.

Im not sure how i can prove myself.

Regards,
    Jehanow~

Quote Originally Posted by Jehanow View Post
    I havent gotten any rec key why not order a new one, and i give it to u. eitherway i havent got it.

Im not sure how i can prove myself.

Regards,
    Jehanow~
    Well someone cancel'd the reag change and orderd a new conf key to the old address. So unless you have a good way of defending that, or come to reason with dnalyks then i would have to ban you

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    Oramond Sewers [MAGE |RP X1 | RP X2 |RP X3|EK X2 | EK X1]
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+
    Roshamuul North Silencers [RP]

Banned
    How should i suppose to know who canceled the reg change and ordered conf, since im the only one who got acces to the rec key + dnalyks.

eitherway tell him to order a new conf key. i have nothing else to say.

Thanks..

I've done more deals than dnalyks have been doing, on swedish market blocket. nothing wrong.. and the facebook groups i've done alot of deals without probelms...

characters thats worht more than 700€ without problems. its abit odd for me to take this in that im called a scammer now. please order a new rec key.. (ofcourse this cannot protect me) im just saying im not here to scam, i already sold some accounts to some users.

Regards,
    @ozzix
    Last edited by Jehanow; 02-01-2016 at 04:22 PM.

How should i suppose to know who canceled the reg change and ordered conf, since im the only one who got acces to the rec key + dnalyks.

Thanks..

I've done more deals than dnalyks have been doing, on swedish market blocket. nothing wrong.. and the facebook groups i've done alot of deals without probelms...

characters thats worht more than 700€ without problems. its abit odd for me to take this in that im called a scammer now. please order a new rec key.. (ofcourse this cannot protect me) im just saying im not here to scam, i already sold some accounts to some users.

Regards,
    @ozzix

Can't you understand that I wouldn't be making up some bullshit for 750 coins? I am not wasting more money on this acc, it's either you order the conf key and pass it to me or I guess you will be banned as above. And once again, you are defending yourself with 'I made many deals before', you think that known traders haven't scammed? That is not a way of defending yourself. I am 100% sure it's you that cancelled reg and ordered new conf key. Unless there was anyone else who had access to the account which will still get you banned if you admit to it since you are selling an unsecure account. Order me a conf key, and I will accept it and abandon the scam report. Your decision, I can just write on all your threads that you are a pathetic scammer, which scammed me for 750 coins.

Wind Powered

Thanks..

Regards,
    @ozzix
    First of all, if datas was yours and changing was canceled + rk ordered you should receive the letter. So simple you should have it and give it for Dnalyks do that !

Banned
    Well if it doesnt come in 1-2 weeks, i'll give u back these 750 coins.

Regards,
    Jehanow + i'll give some extra because of the troubles.

Well if it doesnt come in 1-2 weeks, i'll give u back these 750 coins.

Regards,
    Jehanow + i'll give some extra because of the troubles.
    e
    The thing is it has already been used since the rkey you have given me doesn't work anymore. So there is only 1 option left I guess, since I already proved to Dworak that it doesn't work and sent him all info, you either refund coins or get banned. I seriously didn't want to do this shit, since I do believe you are a good guy. Maybe you just got mad or smthing .

Banned
    Alright, if its used. i'll message u tomorrow. ima go to bed right now

message me on skype tomorrow, and we sort things out.

Regards,
    Jehanow

Alright, if its used. i'll message u tomorrow. ima go to bed right now

message me on skype tomorrow, and we sort things out.

Regards,
    Jehanow
    Alright, I will keep the thread updated. I will msg you tomorrow.

Banned
    I'll probably be home late, but i'll message on skype as soon as possible

Regards,
    Jehanow