Signup Now

Scam Report @majkiii

Hello, WindBot moderators.

I'm here today to make a scam report about user @majkiii

Here is what happened: few days ago I bought a 12 days voucher account for 75 TC from user majkiii, put some premium time in it, and started playing normally.

As of today, I've lost acess to the account. When I pm'd him, he told me (and I'm quoting) "I'm only reseller , i have bought 10x account from login tibiamana01 / to login tibiamana010 , and all this account have one owner i think"

After contacting the character in-game, the guy who hacked the account told me "give me your facebook so we can talk". Through facebook, the guy was like "I'm the guy that took your account" and "where did you get this account from?", "who sold it to you?" and "this acc was mine, but someone change the password and I lost it"

The funny thing here is: how was this guy able to recover the account from me, and not from the guy that changed the password at the first place? Also, the guy that added me on facebook is from Poland. Guess where majkiii is from?
    Also, why would you hack an account and go like "give me your facebook, so we can talk about my account with a bunch of level 2's"?

majkiii is either the guy that hacked my account, or he is selling accounts that aren't his (and also don't tell anyone that the accounts aren't his), which is the reason I believe he should be banned.

If he gives the stuff I lost back, maybe we can come to an agreement, else, he should be banned.

Thanks in advance

ps: I can send every pm's and facebook conversations as proof. Any mods, feel free to pm me

These accounts are usually bought from a hacker and are not secure unless they are unreg. So the guy that contacted you was most likely not the guy you thought. GL getting money back.

@LekinhoFB show me a pic of them pm with "I'm only reseller , i have bought 10x account from login tibiamana01 / to login tibiamana010 , and all this account have one owner i think" and ill just ban him right away

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    Oramond Sewers [MAGE |RP X1 | RP X2 |RP X3|EK X2 | EK X1]
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+
    Roshamuul North Silencers [RP]

user banned, closed