Signup Now
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Dion's botting thread

Welcome to my botting showcase/project.

I started playing tibia again two weeks ago. I used to bot using different tools like Neobot and BlackD back in the days. A couple of years ago I sold my old account. Right now I own one premium account and some free account knights to make money and since I would like to share some of my progress I decided to make this thread. I play on a pretty quiet world (normal PVP).

If you are interested in sponsoring my project with your scripts, that would be awesome!

I will start with some screenshots of my premium characters.

Main MS: level on 12-15-2015: (84) - level on 12-30-2015: (101)

Main EK - level on 12-15-2015: (42) - level on 12-30-2015: (73)

Main RP - level on 12-15-2015: (1) - level on 12-30-2015: (20)

I haven't set real goals for this project. I just want to have fun and level these characters + earn money for prem and licenses. I also use this project so that I can advance my scripting skills. Perhaps I will give away some free scripts in this project and perhaps I will later create some paid ones.
    Last edited by dion; 12-30-2015 at 03:55 PM.

These are my free account knights. They are my moneymakers to be. I created the accounts 2 weeks ago and this is the current status of the characters:

Moneymaker Knight 1:

Moneymaker Knight 2:

Moneymaker Knight 3:

I started hunting with these chars on Folda using Joraanpe's free newbie script. Besides that I've also been hunting in Ghostland (free script by Mistgun). Currently I am botting in Elvenbane using a script I made myself. I am thinking of sharing it here for free when I am finished hunting there. It kinda depends on your reactions! It works very good. Exp: 30k/h and Cash: 3/4k/h. Made 5 levels yesterday on one of my knights and looted 2 deer trophies.

At the same time I am ordering a house on my prem account which I need for the next script I want to use on my moneymaker knights. I will keep you updated.
    Last edited by dion; 12-30-2015 at 10:27 AM.

-reserved.

Good luck I will follow

@Diaxy Thank you very much! I will keep you updated then

Progress of Moneymaker Knight 1 - Screenshots

Since I didn't totally figure out how to implement making screenshots before making this thread I don't have screenshots of all my advances so far. Some scripts had some auto screenshot scripts in them so those pictures I will post the coming days. I will start with the progress of my Moneymaker Knight 1. This mostly happened in Ghostland by Mistgun's script!

level 18

level 21

level 28

level 30

level 35
    Last edited by dion; 12-30-2015 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dion View Post
    -reserved.
    You don't happend to be named Dion in rl, from NL and used to play Shivera many years ago?
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Some Ghostland loot

Here is a picture of the loot I made so far on my Moneymaker 1 in Ghostland. I got killed a couple of times and used some cash to fund the other two moneymakers so I will just show the creature items and sellable loot I have so far (excluding money)

Last edited by dion; 12-30-2015 at 01:09 PM.

YES: My name is Dion irl and I am from the Netherlands. It is not my tibia nickname though and I don't think I played on Shivera, I did play on Secura before a lot though! PM me if you want for more info

Quote Originally Posted by dion View Post
    YES: My name is Dion irl and I am from the Netherlands. It is not my tibia nickname though and I don't think I played on Shivera, I did play on Secura before a lot though! PM me if you want for more info
    Haha alright, Nao im just checking couse a goold old friend fo my back on shivera was named Dion, and from NL, so had to ask =p

Anyways, Good luck with the project!
    Last edited by SuNe; 12-30-2015 at 10:48 AM.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ