Signup Now
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by andreeesiitoo View Post
    Brad Bro i tried it and it stucks in the bank floor, it doesnt deposit neither gets the money out
    Map marks?
    Brad - Free Cavebot Scripts
    If you have any doubts on how to use one of my scripts, go to FAQ & Doubts, add me on skype and message me there

Free User
    this script is weird it works some of the time, it will do everything fine get back to dp deposit everything walk north on wpt38 gets stuck
    doesnt withdraw more money for a hunt again just walks north of dp goes up a floor, walks to the stairs but goes to the left stair, doesnt go up it just sits there.

if i close it all reload bot open the script again it works fine...?
    but again it will do hunt one then dp then bank and bug again :S

no idea how to fix it myself :/

apart from that hunting etc is fine, apart from it doesnt drop vials :/

Free User
    i have runned the script from lvl 89~ to 120, and not it keeps bugging more and more @ scarab coin, it simply doesnt throw, can it be fixed?

I tested the script level 90-95 and realized fairly errors could fix brad? thx
    grow grow grow

Anyone who have this scripts running perfect can post it?
    My ED is getting stucked on city, cave, before scarab basin and after, sometimes he stop walking... I really dont know.
    So, please!

Thanks evbdy!!

Some errors occur. He stucked near stairs, besides bank. Then I have tried to restart it on every location by using find location and that did not work. I went manually on last floor and then he started to hunt. But he did not target alone monsters and did not use ava/gfb anymore. He is also switching targetting off. With this targetting it is just so many things bugged. I deleted whole targetting and make new one to attack every monster with avalanche. But still swithcing it off.
    I was testing it on 250 elder druid.
    Last edited by Open Space; 10-03-2014 at 10:58 AM.

Free User
    working quite nice but when coming back from hunt going to DP and then switch off cavebot (unmark) and stack. Need to mark "cavebot" again and working well.. any suggestions how to fix?

Free User
    Hi, I've a bug, in waypoint 38 - stand - bank - the character stops and does nothing. It doesnt take gold to buy supplies. Any idea on how to fix it?

Free User
    Hello ! Brad!,

I used your script this night, and after 7 ish hours it got stuck and didnt put down a scarab coin?, it had 4 on him, when i rightclicked on the "dropscarabcoin" wp, he did it, dunno what happend :P

Free User
    I ran it for 5h+ last night and this script is amazing!

Just noticced minors errors like not using BWS on some spots. Also, sometimes he gets trapped by 3 invis stalkers on north of the cave and take 1~2min do realize that...

I did 1,6kk xp with 30k profit (Didnt take sceenshot, but I got 1 BoH,1 vamp shield and 1 skull staff on rares)

+REP anw

@quickedit
    I am without soft boots atm, then I tried to put some life/healing rings mannualy during the hunt, he stood with it for 1 min and then threw away (I couldnt even find it on the floor, basically disapeared oO).
    Last edited by Maaad; 10-19-2014 at 12:05 PM.