Signup Now

Information that you have to know before to buy any account!

It's not safe to buy a account instant only because the seller got a confkey.
    Since the hacker could order one just the day after you activate yours and hack you since the key are sent via the rl mail system to the adress used on the account, which is his. Remember that it takes 30 days to change the information on the account, having a confkey or rk doesn't make it go any faster.

Make sure the buyer/seller send you a e-mail to your email adress saying "Everything went smooth, I recived this amount of cash/items or characrer, and I paid/gave away this."
    By having a email like this, sent from the same email used on the buyer/paypal or w/e you use, it will be much harder for the hacker to scamm you.

Search around useing the regular search forum which most of you guys seem to never have used before. It's simple, write the name in the search bar and press ENTER. WOOOHOO YOU MADE IT!
    Browsing his name in the serch function will show all posts he made along with posts he's mentioned in, and by that you'll be able to see if he made any safe deals.

If a person brag about making safe deals etc, make sure you contact a previous tradesman of him. Just make sure to check if they're close mates or something before you do, because if they are, it's obvious that they'll protect and vouch for each other no mather what. Afterwards they'll just go "men me is no know man why u say me this ok?".

Remember that a confkey is valid for 60 days. The activation order doesn't matter when buying multiple keys. Which means, if you order 1, and 2 days later order another, and decides to activate the first one that arrived. The second one is still valid, and the other way around. Due to that, the account isn't safe from hacks untill 60 days after the purschase. You buy it (30 days), + another 60 days, as the seller could as well have ordered a new key to his adress on day 29.

The Information Was Taken From Another page!!
    Last edited by Death Brinker; 12-27-2013 at 02:31 PM.