Signup Now
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by diegobz View Post
    my friend just bought one acc from this guy, the voucher was already activated, it wasn't 40 days, it was 39... he did not give him the RK
    Are you an idiot or what?
    You have bought account 147 elder druid with voucher and pacc. I dont give him rk BECOUSE HE WANT THAT I BUY NEW RK FOR HIM !

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Cwaniak View Post
    this accounts are not played +6 months + characters on this acc are lvl between 20-50 and you think its my fault? You can check last logins / time online on pskonejott or somethink if you remember characters name.
    my friend who bought from you didn't even login on his account ingame just through website and changed registry is it his fault that he got deleted even though he didnt even login the game? both were deleted the exact same wave and brought from the same person (you) its clearly your fault and you just wont admit it.

Free User
    As scrabfour previously stated, I recently purchased a 73 day voucher account from this seller. My account that I purchased was deleted in less than a week. I expect a refund.

PS: I am not the friend he is referring to, I am ANOTHER individual - hence this mean 3 separate accounts sold by this seller were deleted.
    Last edited by Synn; 10-14-2014 at 04:33 AM.

Free User
    I bought 120 points, how long untill I get the points? else just PM me my accounts please.
    First team to find out how to make RS Trap! HAIL UMADBRO!

Man, Im so cleveland its a god damn shame!
    LTFU! LACE THE FUCK UP!

http://cdn.yourepeat.com/media/gif/0...4b12f46bc6.gif

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by DegusTheLegend View Post
    I bought 120 points, how long untill I get the points? else just PM me my accounts please.
    you have recived 2 accounts to your paypal email

Free User
    Cwaniak, I am awaiting a response as to how you plan to re-imburse the three people (including myself) whom had the accounts deleted almost immediately after being purchased from you.

NOT RECOMMENDED TO TRADE WITH!!!

I will revise this statement when/ if you respond with your plan of action. I paid almost $170 for that account and the 1 month of additional premium time. I want a refund or new account before tomorrow for new server.

Free User
    i bought a 73 day voucher account off you not long ago and tried to log on it today and it's gone, i tried to recover it and it says this This account can not be recovered.

Free User
    Hi mate, I added you to skype. Please PM me as soon as you're on. I need to buy an account before retro servers go active! Talk with you soon! Thank you!

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyorn View Post
    i bought a 73 day voucher account off you not long ago and tried to log on it today and it's gone, i tried to recover it and it says this This account can not be recovered.
    this is the 4th account someone has bought from you that deleted in the same day.

is it still our fault?

Free User
    Not Trusted!
    Accounts:
    Bought 109 MS from Scrabfour
    Bought voucher account from Cwaniak - UNSUCCESSFUL - Deleted in less than a week after purchase with NO REFUND.

Premium Scrolls
    Bought 7 premium scrolls on Hydera from Scrabfour

Scripts
    Bought Deeplings Script from Garkstal
    Bought Helheim and Soul Eater Script from Alfa
    Bought Repenter Tasker Script from Osiris Ra
    Bought Isle of Evil from Spens
    Bought POH for Pallies from EARNS