Signup Now

Looting Hold my Ctrl

Hello, I would say I am very pleased with the windbot, and I received a lot of help from various people, mainly @Leonardo.

I use Windbot to loot faster with my Druid, but, sometimes the Auto-Loot "hold" my Ctrl, and when i try to run, my character only turn left and righ and I die.

Could create a way of loot: Loot after all dead, but without the need to active the Cavebot (currently only works if you connect the cavebot)

@Rafael

Doing some tests I found out what was really bug the bot.
    My Mana potion configuration !
    When the mana is below 2500, even though I have no more the mana potion, the bot tries to use, totally bug the bot!
    My char does not move and dies!

U7YsGQp.png

Quote Originally Posted by Sofft View Post
    Hello, I would say I am very pleased with the windbot, and I received a lot of help from various people, mainly @Leonardo.

I use Windbot to loot faster with my Druid, but, sometimes the Auto-Loot "hold" my Ctrl, and when i try to run, my character only turn left and righ and I die.

Could create a way of loot: Loot after all dead, but without the need to active the Cavebot (currently only works if you connect the cavebot)
    There's already an option for it. Disable 'Move Items Quickly' and it doesn't use Ctrl when looting.

Quote Originally Posted by Sofft View Post
    @Rafael

Doing some tests I found out what was really bug the bot.
    My Mana potion configuration !
    When the mana is below 2500, even though I have no more the mana potion, the bot tries to use, totally bug the bot!
    My char does not move and dies!

U7YsGQp.png
    This is not a bug, the bot only uses it once in a while because there is no way for it to know when you no longer have potions.
    So if it sees you don't have any at the moment, it waits about 20 seconds before trying again, in case you have already bought them.