Signup Now
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Free User
    it doesnt open next gold bp(brocade bp) when first one is full
    why?

Make sure that 'open next bps' option on Looting is enabled

It is working great for but there is one problem when I try to resupply at mana shop and if someone is in the square meter I am supposed to go it likes to spam hi in default. Is there anyway you can make it walk through players so I don't have this problem again? Besides that works great and it doesn't happen much but still sucks when it happens.

Free User
    edited, fixed it by mi self.
    now ive another problem but this time its with the script, it goes to spawn and kills the first spawn then it goes back to 'refill and deposit' idk why it does that. anything anyone have had problems with?
    Last edited by rottner; 12-26-2013 at 01:11 PM.

Hi brad, I've been using your script for 10+ hours or so, no problem with it, except one...it got stuck when going up some stairs by mistake, maybe you should change that.

check the picture out on my project: http://forums.tibiawindbot.com/showt...ull=1#post5726

Free User
    Sorry if im stupid, but do i have to setup the healing by myself? Since i dont have anything under the tab "healer"

Free User

Question

Seems to be a rly nice script. But i cant figure it out how to make the item deposit (of my loot) work. It just open my "raredp" bp but it doesn't deposit my loot.. I've changed the backpack names as you said in the looting section. But I can't get it right. What should I do?
    Thanks in advance for some help.

script works fine, i just have a one problem, i don't want my char to go to what u call Bacia as my lvl is to low, anyway even if the bacia box is not active my char goes there anyway, rest of the script works fine.

Free User
    My character doesn't deposit the loot inside the depot either. Also your knight targeting is a little messed up, won't exori with 3+ because you have it set to constantly dodge waves. I changed so when 2+ frost dragons or 2+ hatchlings on me I don't run and it just exori's.. not sure on exp and I wasted so far but it runs very good besides the depositing and targeting changes. Thank you... if you read this please try to explain why my depositer won't deposit, I did change backpack names

Edit: For any other ek wondering I have a 140~ ek and I have it set to buy 1000 mana potions, 40 ultimate health pots, 60 great health pots each time I re supply. I used 4 great healths and 0 ultimate last run with 900 mana pots, but on my server the enemies come for me so I like to carry some healing pots on me.

Free User
    no healer in this script?