Signup Now
Page 58 of 78 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Wind Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by neeutrix View Post
    @Imba Check
    Check what

As i wrote in my thread few days ago, i will proceed all payments with tibia coins after 18.07 because I cannot access PC now.

Free User
    Man, i paid from one script two days ago and IMBA just ignorning my private messages on forum and dont send my script, can you be faster?

Free User
    @Imba check your private and send my script please.

Wind Tester
    Answered

Free User
    Hey @Imba, is it possible to add a skin option on Tiquanda dragon spawn for RP and implent it to the script?

Also you seriously have to look over your healing action.. The bot seem to prioritize mana potions over healing, which ends in sometime maybe up to 500ms or more before the bot heal.. that can end veery bad if i need an emergency heal
    Last edited by Ruunar; 07-17-2016 at 04:43 PM.

Wind Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysvladan View Post
    My knight doesnt do Exori ico, Exori Hur, Exori, or Exori Gran on the monsters. why? Im using the Ek Carlin Dragons Script
    You have to check that option in cavebot>settings
    Quote Originally Posted by LoW View Post
    dont worry about fixing it, i got deleted

keep up the good work with the scripts, tibia is too dead for me to care about my deletion lo
    Sorry to hear that ;/
    Quote Originally Posted by zattw View Post
    Man This Dara crypt script is just so buggy. Its unusable unless you are watching it and even then the staker will get you stuck. I've been trapped and killed by stalkers/demon skeletons 3x now -- 80 supreme pots later. I thought maybe it was me but i have since downloaded and tested close to 60 free scripts and i have about 30 that work flawlessly 100% afk. I feel a bit ripped off that I actually paid for this script as there seem to be many less buggy ones for free. Anyways man would be good to get in touch maybe on skype instead of here shoot us a PM with your skype acc. When your back that is.
    I will buy pacc on my ek tommorow and check everything, this script is kinda old, so something might not work correctly.
    Quote Originally Posted by zehl View Post
    Man, i paid from one script two days ago and IMBA just ignorning my private messages on forum and dont send my script, can you be faster?
    As i wrote few times, i was on holidays. I am sending all scripts atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruunar View Post
    Hey @Imba, is it possible to add a skin option on Tiquanda dragon spawn for RP and implent it to the script?

Also you seriously have to look over your healing action.. The bot seem to prioritize mana potions over healing, which ends in sometime maybe up to 500ms or more before the bot heal.. that can end veery bad if i need an emergency heal
    What is your level?

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Imba View Post
    What is your level?
    Im 70 RP and i actually died at floor 2 at Tiquanda dragons beacuse of the delayed healing. In your script setup the option for floor 2 says "lvl 60+", so i should manage it.
    The script overall is great with no other bugs what i've noticed so far. Its just this healing action, which is kinda vital ^^

Another thing to mention is that my ping is never over 100.

Wind Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruunar View Post
    Im 70 RP and i actually died at floor 2 at Tiquanda dragons beacuse of the delayed healing. In your script setup the option for floor 2 says "lvl 60+", so i should manage it.
    The script overall is great with no other bugs what i've noticed so far. Its just this healing action, which is kinda vital ^^

Another thing to mention is that my ping is never over 100.
    Ok, i will check it

Wind Tester
    bumppp

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Imba View Post
    Ok, i will check it
    What did you found out? Is the problem fixed?