Signup Now
Page 32 of 78 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Wind Tester
    Merry Christmas guys! First one who will post in this thread will get script of his choice for free!

First

Wind Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by xendram View Post
    First
    You doesn't count ;/

first
    @Imba
    Last edited by angelic; 12-24-2015 at 05:37 PM.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Imba View Post
    Write 'brown backpack' instead of backpack

In simple script as this, yes its pretty much the same, but in more advanced scripts it gives me opportunity to script more possible cases. About healing in your scripts, treat is as a bug, i simply forgot to change value if script isnt casting exori (from 135 to 40). My scripts are ready to go when you buy them, you shouldnt have to change anything except setup :P

I was trying to change it in the "healer" section but it didn't work that way I had to go into the "scripter > persistent > healer" and I had to mess with all that, and because I don't script or anything.. it was a little confusing to me..because i don't read "script" or "code" language.. but I did figure it out after some time.

I tried adding in new rules into just the healer section.. but that didn't do anything for me =/ it seemed to ignore those rules because of how you have it set up. I thought maybe when I added those rules.. it would edit the values in your healer section but it didn't. It was actually causing me to waste at termites because it was using manas when it didn't need too =/

Quote Originally Posted by angelic View Post
    first
    @Imba
    PM Imba with Your email and script You would like to get

Quote Originally Posted by Tanks Tim View Post
    I was trying to change it in the "healer" section but it didn't work that way I had to go into the "scripter > persistent > healer" and I had to mess with all that, and because I don't script or anything.. it was a little confusing to me..because i don't read "script" or "code" language.. but I did figure it out after some time.

I tried adding in new rules into just the healer section.. but that didn't do anything for me =/ it seemed to ignore those rules because of how you have it set up. I thought maybe when I added those rules.. it would edit the values in your healer section but it didn't. It was actually causing me to waste at termites because it was using manas when it didn't need too =/

Could You PM me with copy of this action, i will help You mate I think Imba is drunk atm

PM Imba with Your email and script You would like to get
    done thx

Wind Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanks Tim View Post

1. No it doesnt ignore rules in Healer section. I am not using built-in healer, but if you would delete my persistent and add rules in healer (which is kinda stupid for me, but nvm) it will work.
    2. I sent you pm (before answering you on forum) with detailed instruction how to change values in healer so it fits ur needs, all you had to do is go to x line and modify y value
    3 To be honest, i dont know if you still have problems or not, because you pmed me at 12-24-2015 03:41 AM, i answered here and on pm at 12-24-2015 10:26 AM and at 05:45 PM you are still having problems, and your post is very unclear. Idk if you have problem or just telling me twice same thing.

Once again i am saying it was bug, and i will fix it tommorow.
    Could You PM me with copy of this action, i will help You mate I think Imba is drunk atm
    No i am not.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic View Post
    done thx
    Sent.

Free User
    Yeah. I don't use exori just because it would be waste. It was using manas even if I was 50 away from full.

I figured out how to change it from using manas so often and heal at a little bit lower percentages. Took me awhile just because I'm a noob at this stuff.