Signup Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Free User
    @tibiastore - yeah haha. was at work and not really looking into it. my only weakness was trusting long-time users with reputation

i don't need anymore accounts after the lvl 430 MS through Dworak but if i do, i'll obviously be more cautious. the sad thing is a lot of the scammers are creeping around the website still

Banned
    I had him banned on xenobot. I didn't do the deal through this forum ^.-, if you want his real life info I have it. He is in the American Army. I wonder if I called and said how he scams people online would work out. Lol

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by wolanek View Post
    I had him banned on xenobot. I didn't do the deal through this forum ^.-, if you want his real life info I have it. He is in the American Army. I wonder if I called and said how he scams people online would work out. Lol
    @wolanek - you are probably him, and, no, i don't want his info. I don't care enough. He just seems like a poor guy who needed some money. I don't have anything against him. If mods could just ban his account from this website so he doesn't scam others, that would be enough.

No big deal.

Banned
    No I am not him, please dont insult me <3

Free User
    how it went @warcow?

Free User
    @Lukz Catto - it went fairly well. We got to know each other, talked about good 'ol days. I invited him over for coffee and met his wife. They were nice people. Unfortunately, he ran off with the $330 payment I'd sent

If he doesn't respond here within next 24 hrs, can mods just ban him so we can move on? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by warcow View Post
    @Lukz Catto - it went fairly well. We got to know each other, talked about good 'ol days. I invited him over for coffee and met his wife. They were nice people. Unfortunately, he ran off with the $330 payment I'd sent

If he doesn't respond here within next 24 hrs, can mods just ban him so we can move on? Thanks
    Do as been told and make a thread in the scam report section:
    https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/foru...8-Scam-Reports.

There is nothing to discuss here anymore. Next time use a middleman, if you ain't buying it from a trusted seller.

Free User
    @Sveniyyi - thank you for the advice