Signup Now

question about ...

hello guys i have one question!

if i bot for example 3 accounts and my pc ... and i open another one account! in the same pc but i dont put bot on it!

have chance to get deleted ? ... i dont know if you undertand what i mean!

any opinion ?

If they all are registrated on yourself, yes.
    It is rare, but it happends they delete all chars, even the non botted.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Free User
    I would have to say same it is possible they have the info of you if shows the same can be happen delete all

Quote Originally Posted by SuNe View Post
    If they all are registrated on yourself, yes.
    It is rare, but it happends they delete all chars, even the non botted.
    first account is unregisteres .. anothers 2 bot accounts arent on my reg .. only main account is on my reg but is the account that i want to open but dont bot!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Death Brinker View Post
    first account is unregisteres .. anothers 2 bot accounts arent on my reg .. only main account is on my reg but is the account that i want to open but dont bot!
    Dont worry, if you ever get deleted in a account without using bot, just mail to [email protected] and explain and try to prove that auto-system was wrong. If you hunt manually you can tell them to check your online hours or check what made ur ban. Once they notice its JUST becouse same reg and no botting, they'll have to give it back :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dekk View Post
    Dont worry, if you ever get deleted in a account without using bot, just mail to [email protected] and explain and try to prove that auto-system was wrong. If you hunt manually you can tell them to check your online hours or check what made ur ban. Once they notice its JUST becouse same reg and no botting, they'll have to give it back :P
    They won't most of the times. I got friends that lost every single char, non botted aswell with out any chance of getting them back after tons of emails.
    Just see that MS who was highest lvl that got deleted since they had an army of bot chars aswell he cried for months to cip and didn't get it back.

chance of geting delete 1/5000

Quote Originally Posted by Multimeter View Post
    chance of geting delete 1/5000
    Ye chansen ain't still big if you bot smart (1 char per acc, not 14h stamina all the time and non bugged good scripts)

I myself haven't lost a single account that I botted ever since ban waves even started way back. Only account I lost was an account a friend gave me as a gift with RS so I did not play it and the day I was going to when it lost rs it got deleted the day befor xd

lucky ^:d

Free User
    yes but chances to get ban depend on there auto detect mostly and even then they can ignore the info unless your reported and showed proof.