Signup Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Free User
    No point making this, I read on techinacl board. They're going to change something in this daily task which makes it impossible to bot. Something about making the missions randomly and if you do it in the wrong order you need to start over etc, Maybe you just wait and see first
    Never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Dworak View Post
    so script should making only Daily Tasks or 3 missions too ? because when you make 3 missions then later you need make only daily task right ?

If, after doing 3 missions you can do daily task every day that are only 2 tasks ... and so infinitely

Banned
    español

hola a todos he llegado a conseguir hacer la script si alguien esta interesado que me mande mensajes privado
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone I have come to get to the script if anyone is interested send me private messages

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtyle View Post
    Hunting Horn (Boar Mount) Please MAKE IT PLEASE
    I need someone to create the Task for this quest and get the Hunting Horn, and if possible with reconecting and switch characters.

You Can see the Spolier HERE

hello friend I have the script you would like to check if we can have it for a small fee ablar

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by yakiza View Post
    hello friend I have the script you would like to check if we can have it for a small fee ablar
    Yakiza, Soy tu colega de Sevilla, el que hizo la Script, no puedo borrar este post, o no sé. Yo he conseguido hacer el Script 100%, Skin Rabbit, Hammer in Wood, unir las cuerdas con las foot rabbit, y el auto relogin, solo me falla el perfect relogin.