Signup Now
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Wink Dutchie's free request (Mages Only)

Hello people!

Well to keep it short on the introduction,
    my name is peter, I come from The Netherlands, and I am 23 years old,
    I've been using Wind-bot for two whole weeks! and because this bot is so awesome,
    it triggered me straight back into making scripts which I've been doing for years.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________
    the reason I made this thread is to help other people out! why..?
    Because I have not that much to do in reality at the moment, and just because I love to help other people out.
    So with this thread I started up, I want to help you! and to help myself grow in making scripts and learning the bot language.
    I do not need any money or in-game cash for it, But if you do resist to donate me (only in-game cash) because if you do like the script.
    You should private message me
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________
    To make a request you should tell me you're information & thoughts so I know what to do or on what points I have to pay attention to.
    So be smart on you're request guys! think about spots NOBODY is ever hunting at, so it will be free most of the time

Character level;
    Town;
    Hunting Ground;

Note; when I start making a script, I start from the first request, working down to the last one!
    and do not be impatience if it takes longer then you expected it to be!
    because in the end, it will a'll be for free.

Scripts you can find in this thread;

Darashia Drefia Necromancers + Priests for MS - Starts on Gray Island and Refills there. It doesn't use soft boots.

Yalahar Sunken Area for 200+ MS - Starts in Edron Depot and Refills there.It doesn't use soft boots.

Last edited by dutch; 08-02-2014 at 05:23 PM.

Free User
    205 Master Sorcerer
    Yalahar
    I thought about sunken quaras with thunderstorm runes.
    ps. Nice to see someone like you here :P

Darashia Drefia Necromancers for MS with Gray Island Refiller!

First free script I will give out is a necromancer tasker & if you are low on cash, it makes quite some cash in this spot.
    It doesn't refill in darashia! but in gray island! why? Because I wanted it to be like this.

Enjoy, and if there is any bug or anything else then post it here, and PS; Post some loot pictures! ;D

edit; Changed the bug several people had on the BP openers, It should be fine now so redownload the script.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by dutch; 08-06-2014 at 05:32 AM.

@ Gromly, for this one you might have to wait untill I made one of my main accounts back to premium state again :P,
    anyways, what do you want me to do on the script in the sunken area, just easy and normal, and yalahar refill, or maybe refill in another town where less people come, which ends in less reportings. ;D

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by dutch View Post
    First free script I will give out is a necromancer tasker & if you are low on cash, it makes quite some cash in this spot.
    It doesn't refill in darashia! but in gray island! why? Because I wanted it to be like this.

Enjoy, and if there is any bug or anything else then post it here, and PS; Post some loot pictures! ;D
    we can use with druid... level?

@ Cyrus, Yes you can, but if you want to use it as a elder druid,
    You have to change only the spell attacking states from MS spells -> To ED spells! and then just save the file for urself, it shouldn't be that hard for you.
    About level I will recommend you around 70+ but you could try it on lower levels probaly aswell.
    Keep in mind to change the amount of suplies based on the level of ur mage!
    if anything more then just ask away

Free User
    @ dutch, Actually it could refill in edron and buy thunderstorm runes there or just refill in yalahar and take the runes from depot. I don't need softs refiller but you can make it for other people who propably use soft boots . Some special areas for safe hunt would be cool and that is all. I would really appreciate if you have done that script

@ gromly, I have to make a'll the scripts at the moment! that is why I am taking requests for myself, and for others.
    like I've told you, I have to wait for one of my 350+ mages to be premium, but I could start on making the way to + the refilling parts. so then in the end i only have to make the hunting waypoints.

Free User
    @ dutch hey where i need start the script? my character don't move when i activate the cavebot

@ alepsin, for the necro in drefia, go to gray island depot, and click in cavebot on 'goDeposit' the first node named 'DepotStairs1' and then run the bot.