Signup Now
Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 548
  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    298
    Reputation
    17
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by thetjer View Post
    hehe xD

    Garkstal mistrock is a paid script.
    Really.. i hate people who need to get paid for scripts... i will try to be script and i will not make Paid scripts... unless if i need Prem

  2. #22
    Free User
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Rep Power
    0
    14x ek
    and 13x ek

    looking for good money

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    668
    Reputation
    34
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Srhrich View Post
    Really.. i hate people who need to get paid for scripts... i will try to be script and i will not make Paid scripts... unless if i need Prem
    Well there are scripts out there for free, like undead a in yalahar but it will be only 25% of exp on mistrock. So if your not in a rush then go for some yalahar undeads lol

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    668
    Reputation
    34
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by khz View Post
    14x ek
    and 13x ek

    looking for good money
    I'm sorry sir, I do not know what you mean? A level 14 and 13 knight? If so swamp trolls for medicine pouch, don't sell them, hand them in and try to get slug drug, they sell for around 300k atleast on my server

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    298
    Reputation
    17
    Rep Power
    0
    He mean like 14 chars and 13 chars Maybe differend world idk.

  6. #26
    Free User KRMZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Rep Power
    12
    EK 113, sword 90.

    Crystalline sword, zao helmet, mpa, zao legs, steel boots/boh, mastermind shield.

    I'm currently botting at vengoth's surface with Haunted treelings, it's always alone so I get good exp but low profit, maybe 3k/h.

    Till which level should I stay? Maybe 126-130? and then?


    __

    RP 61 skills 92 without eq (empty char)
    where should I try to bot it? can u tell me for my level and next levels? maybe till 150

    __

    Sorcerer 20 mL 39 (started to train offline 1 week ago)
    from now till lv 100?

    Thanks!

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    668
    Reputation
    34
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by KRMZ View Post
    EK 113, sword 90.

    Crystalline sword, zao helmet, mpa, zao legs, steel boots/boh, mastermind shield.

    I'm currently botting at vengoth's surface with Haunted treelings, it's always alone so I get good exp but low profit, maybe 3k/h.

    Till which level should I stay? Maybe 126-130? and then?


    __

    RP 61 skills 92 without eq (empty char)
    where should I try to bot it? can u tell me for my level and next levels? maybe till 150

    __

    Sorcerer 20 mL 39 (started to train offline 1 week ago)
    from now till lv 100?

    Thanks!
    Vengoth surface is one of my favorite, since I'm always alone as well. You can stay until 150, but after 130, u can start going sea serpents, there u can stay until 300, just change hunting options as u take levels.

    Do yalahar dragons, hellheim, maybe some crystal spiders, after that do cemetery when u get lvl 90 or 100, as long as u want since it's nice profit, u could also try muggy plains, necro for task in yala or drefia, or start doing any dl spawn.

    On sorc find a easy ank tomb script , then in a few levels do yalahar undeads, until 50ish, then ancient scarabs, tarpit past flame Held has free script, then bugwt Mage tomb scripts.

    GLHF bro, rep if I helped

  8. #28
    Free User kiqzeraw's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    163
    Reputation
    20
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by thetjer View Post
    I'm sorry sir, I do not know what you mean? A level 14 and 13 knight? If so swamp trolls for medicine pouch, don't sell them, hand them in and try to get slug drug, they sell for around 300k atleast on my server
    He meant 140~149 EK and 130~139 EK. The X is just to not say all the level. When I say 25x could be 251, 252, 253...

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    668
    Reputation
    34
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by kiqzeraw View Post
    He meant 140~149 EK and 130~139 EK. The X is just to not say all the level. When I say 25x could be 251, 252, 253...

    OH lol, today's laziness hahah xD

  10. #30
    Free User kiqzeraw's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    163
    Reputation
    20
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by thetjer View Post
    OH lol, today's laziness hahah xD
    Sometimes you don't know exactly the level but you know it's kinda 170+ and 180-. It's easier. xd

    Now, just another question:

    Vocation: EK
    Level: 187
    M-level: 9
    Skills: 95/91
    EQ: Prismatic Helmet, Prismatic Armor, Prismatic Shield, Golden Legs, Emerald Sword, Draken Boots/Soft.
    XP/MM: MM. I want to rush on money without minding for the exp.

    Vocation: EK
    Level: 120
    M-level: 7
    Skills: 92/85
    EQ: Demon Helmet, Demon Armor, MMS, Golden Legs, SOV, BOH/Soft.
    XP/MM: MM. I want to rush on money without minding for the exp.

    I want to earn a nice amount of money. I need to transfer those characters and I've already got a seller. So, I want to get 10kk in one or two month. I won't bot 24/7, but I'll bot 14~18h per day. Do you think it's possible? If so, where? hehe

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •